On the Optimal Hyperparameter Behavior in Bayesian Clustering
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology
G5-19, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan
-  A. P. Dempster, N. M. Laird, and D. B. Rubin, “Maximum likelihood from incomplete data via the EM algorithm,” J. of the Royal Statistical Society, B, Vol.39, No.1, pp. 1-38, 1977.
-  J. Goldberger, S. Roweis, G. Hinton, and R. Salakhutdinov, “Neighbourhood Components Analysis,” In L. K. Saul, Y. Weiss, and l. Bottou, editors, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems Vol.17, pp. 513-520, MIT Press, 2005.
-  K. Q. Weinberger and L. K. Saul, “Distance Metric Learning for Large Margin Nearest Neighbor Classification,” J. of Machine Learning Research, Vol.10, pp. 207-244, 2009.
-  P. Hartono, P. Hollensen, and T. Trappenberg, “Learning-regulated context relevant topographical map,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2014.
-  K. Yamazaki, “Asymptotic accuracy of distribution-based estimation for latent variables,” J. of Machine Learning Research, Vol.13, pp. 3541-3562, 2014.
-  K. Yamazaki, “Asymptotic accuracy of Bayes estimation for latent variables with redundancy,” Machine Learning, 2015. doi:10.1007/s10994-015-5482-3.
-  K. Yamazaki, “On Bayesian Clustering with a Structured Gaussian Mixture,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 1007-1012, 2014.
-  K. Yamazaki and D. Kaji, “Comparing two Bayes methods based on the free energy functions in Bernoulli mixtures,” Neural Networks, Vol.44, pp. 36-43, 2013.
-  A. P. Dawid and S. L. Lauritzen, “Hyper-Markov laws in the statistical analysis of decomposable graphical models,” Annals of Statistics, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 1272-1317, 1993.
-  D. Heckerman, “Learning in graphical models,” Chapter A tutorial on learning with Bayesian networks, pp. 301-354, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1999.
-  A. Gelman, J. B. Carlin, H. S. Stern, and D. B. Rubin, “Bayesian Data Analysis,” Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2014.
-  K. P. Murphy, “Conjugate bayesian analysis of the gaussian distribution,” Technical report, University of British Columbia, 2007.
-  C. M. Bishop, “Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics),” Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Secaucus, NJ, USA, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.