Understanding the Influence of Interest Rate Liberalization on Economic Structure and Monetary Policy
Xiaowen Hu*,**, Bing Xu**, and Shangfeng Zhang**,†
*School of Economics and Management, Anhui Normal University
1 Beijing East Road, Wuhu, Anhui 241000, China
**Research Institute of Econometrics and Statistics, Zhejiang Gongshang University
18 Xuezheng Street, Xiasha Education Park, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
-  M. J. Fry, “Money, Interest, and Banking in Economic Development,” Baltimore and London: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1988.
-  A. H. Gelb, “Financial Policies, Growth, and Efficiency,” World Bank-free PDF, 1989.
-  A. A. Levchenko, R. Ranciere, and M. Thoenig, “Growth and Risk at the Industry Level: the Real Effects of Financial Liberalization,” J. of Development Economics, Vol.89, No.2, pp. 210-222, 2009.
-  O. Bandiera, G. Caprio, P. Honohan, and Fabio Schiantarelli, “Does Financial Reform Raise or Reduce Saving?,” The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol.82, No.2, pp. 239-263, 2000.
-  C. M. Reinhart and I. Tokatlidis, “Before and After Financial Liberalization, Forthcoming,” 2001.
-  S. Xu and H. Li, “A Model for Interest Rate Liberalization,” J. of World Economy, Vol.29, No.6, pp. 13-22, 2006.
-  Z. Jin, H. Hong, and H. Li, “The Effectiveness of Interest Rate Liberalization,” Economic Research J., Vol.4, pp. 69-82, 2013.
-  S. Chaohui, “The international experience of interest rate liberalization of our country finance operation,” J. of Financial Theory and Practice, Vol.7, pp. 41-45, 2010.
-  L. Ball and D. Romer, “Sticky prices as Coordination Failure,” American Economic Review, Vol.81, pp. 539- 552, 1991.
-  O. J. Blandchard and N. Kiyotaki, “Monopolistic competition and the effects of aggregate demand,” American Economic Review, Vol.77, pp. 647-666, 1987.
-  Carl E. Walsh, “Monetary Theory and Policy,” 2nd Ed., pp. 230-268, Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press, 2003.
-  J. Gali and M. Gertler, “Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,” J. of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Vol.44, No.2, pp. 195-222, 1999.
-  G. A. Calvo, “Staggered Prices in a Utility Maximizing Framework,” J. of Monetary Economics, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 383-398, 1983.
-  B. Liu, “Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model and Its Application,” China Financial Publishing House, 2010.
-  M. Woodford, “Interest and Price,” Foundations of a theory of monetary policy, Princeton UniversityPress, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.