Quantitative Analysis Method of EXRBAC Model with N-Dimensional Security Entropy
Likun Cai*, Yaping Dai*, Qian He*, Linhui Zhao**, and Xiangyang Liu*
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
No.5 Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
**College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Beijing Union University
Baijiazhuang Xili Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China
-  F. Hong, “Access Control,” Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2010.
-  H. Y. Liu, J. L. Fan, and J. F. Ma, “Research advances on access control,” Mini-Micro Systems, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 56-59, 2004.
-  Y. X. Jiang, C. Lin, H. Yin, and Z. X. Tan, “Security analysis of mandatory access control model,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2004.
-  L. Tan and M. T. Zhou, “Implementing Discretionary Access Control with Time Character in Linux and Performance Analysis,” J. of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 274-280, 2006.
-  R. S. Sandhu, E. J. Coyne, and H. L. Feinstein, “Role-base Access Control Models,” IEEE Computer, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 38-47, 1996.
-  C. E. Shannon, “A mathematical theory of communication,” Bell System Technical J., Vol.26, No.3, pp. 379-423, pp. 623-656, 1948.
-  C. Wang and X. Y. Chen, “An approach for security analysis to access control policy based on Entropy-Weigh,” ATCA Electronica Sinica, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 47-51, 2013.
-  Z. Y. Fu, “Foundation and application of information theory,” [M]. Electronic Industry Press, 2007.
-  V. P. Singh. J. G. Zhang, “Information entropy theory and its application [translate],” Beijing: China Water Power Press, 2012.
-  Y. K. Zhu, Z. Y. Wang, J. C. Ren, et al., “Research on an entropy-based information security analysis method,” Computer Engineering & Science, Vol.31, No.1, pp. 28-30, 2009.
-  D. Denning, “A lattice model of secure information flow,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.19, No.5, pp. 236-243, 1976.
-  C. Wang and X. Y. Chen, “A conspire-accesses risk control model based on information flow graph,” Computer Engineering, Vol.39, No.8, pp. 173-176, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.