The Determinants of the Textile Index: Linear or Nonlinear
Bing Xu*, Jinghui He*,**, and Yanyun Yao*,**
*Research Institute of Econometrics and Statistics, Zhejiang Gongshang University
18 Xuezheng Road, Xiasha University Town, Hangzhou 310018, China
**School of Mathematics, Physics and Information Science, Shaoxing College of Arts and Sciences
508 West Huancheng Road, Shaoxing 312000, China
-  P. Hall, Q. Li, and J. Racine, “Nonparametric estimation of regression functions in the presence of irrelevant regressors,” The Revies Economics and Statistics, No.89, pp. 784-789, 2007.
-  Z. F. Li, “A pricing model for commodity house based on modified regression and principal component analysis,” Statistics and Decision, No.2, pp. 31-33, 2011.
-  P. Li, “Effectiveness evaluation on 4 trillion economic stimulus plan based on ridge regression,” Statistics and Decision, No.5, pp. 103-105, 2010.
-  J. Wen, “Research on cash dividend distribution policy in listed companies based on linear regression model,” Statistics and Decision, No.2, pp. 134-136, 2011.
-  S. R. Song, L. Li, and J. Y. Han, “Research on cash dividend distribution policy in listed companies based on linear regression model,” J. of Hebei University of Science and Technology (Social Sciences), Vol.10, No.1, pp. 1-6, 2010.
-  H. Li, C. J. Liu, and L. Gao, et al., “Logistic regression analysis on influence factors of hepatitis B,” Chin Prev Med, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 144-146, 2010.
-  B. F. Chen, Y. J. Chen, and Y. F. Zou, “Logistic regression analysis of the influential factors of on-line time among senior high school students,” J. of Pub Health and Prev Med, Vol.22, No.1, pp. 53-55, 2011.
-  B. J. Ji, “An analysis of the influencing factors for grain yield in rice,” J. of Southwest Agricultural University (Natural Science), Vol.27, No.5, pp. 579-583, 2005.
-  G. G. Chen, Y. X. Li, and H. Zheng, et al., “Study of evaluation system for the real estate bubble level based on principal component analysis,” J. of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences), Vol.31, No.2, pp. 6-10, 2010.
-  H. Y. Wan and S. B. Li, “Empirical study on the widened differences in personal income of our country’s city dwellers based on the principal components regression analysis,” Forecasting, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 77-80, 2009.
-  Z. P. Wang, “Regional disparity in production efficiency and decomposition of productivity growth,” The J. of Quantitative & Technical Economics, No.2, pp. 33-44, 2010.
-  Y. F. Yin, “Principal component regression analysis on factors affecting the living standard of rural area of Jilin province,” Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 410-415, 2011.
-  D. J. Henderson, C. Papageorgiou, and C. F. Parmeter, “Growth empirics without parameters,” The Economic J., No.122, pp. 125–154, 2011.
-  J. Q. Fan and T. Huang, “Profile likelihood inferences on semiparametric varying-coefficient partially linear models,” Bernoulli, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 1031-1057, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.