Supporting System for Quiz in Large Class – Automatic Keyword Extraction and Browsing Interface –
Haruhiko Takase*, Hiroharu Kawanaka*, and Shinji Tsuruoka**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Mie University, 1577 Kurima-Machiya, Tsu, Mie 514-8507, Japan
**Graduate School of Regional Innovation Studies, Mie University, 1577 Kurima-Machiya, Tsu, Mie 514-8507, Japan
-  S. A. Gaucii, A. M. Dantas, D. A. Williams, and R. E. Kemm, “Promoting student-centered active learning in lectures with a personal response system,” Advances in Physiology Education, Vol.33, pp. 60-71, 2007.
-  Moodle.org: open-source community-based tools for learning
http://moodle.org/ [Accessed 2012]
-  Blackboard International,
http://www.blackboard.com/ [Accessed 2012]
-  T. Ishioka and M. Kameda, “Automated Japanese Essay Scoring System based on Articles Written by Experts,” Proc. of the 21st Int. Conf. on Computational Linguistics and 44th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, pp. 233-240, 2006.
-  J. Villalon and R. A. Calvo, “Concept Maps as Cognitive Visualizations of Writing Assignments,” Educational Technology & Society, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 16-27, 2011.
-  M. Miura, S. Kunifuji, and Y. Sakamoto, “AirTransNote: An Instant Note Sharing and Reproducing System to Support Students Learning,” Proc. of Seventh IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2007), pp. 175-179, 2007.
-  T. Nakamura, T. Imai, H. Takase, N. Morita, H. Kawanaka, and S. Tsuruoka, “E-Learning System to Support Teacher’s Awareness for Misunderstanding in Quiz,” Proc. of the Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks 2010, pp. 1704-1708, 2010.
-  K. Spärck Jones, “A statistical interpretation of term specificity and its application in retrieval,” J. of Documentation, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 11-21, 1972.
-  T. Kudo, K. Yamamoto, and Y. Matsumoto, “Applying Conditional Random Fields to Japanese Morphological Analysis,” Proc. of the 2004 Conf. on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, pp. 230-237, 2004.
-  H. Nakagawa and T. Mori, “Automatic Term Recognition based on Statistics of Compound Nouns and their Components,” Terminology, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 201-219, 2003.
-  H. Nakagawa, A. Maeda, and H. Kojima, “Automatic Domain Terminology Extraction System “Gensen Web”,” 2003.
http://gensen.dl.itc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/gensenweb eng.html [Accessed 2012]
-  T. Kudo and H. Kazawa, “Web Japanese N-gram Version 1,” Gengo Shigen Kyokai, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.