Bloch Sphere-Based Representation for Quantum Emotion Space
Fei Yan*1,*2, Abdullah M. Iliyasu*2,*3, Zhen-Tao Liu*4,
Ahmed S. Salama*3, Fangyan Dong*2, and Kaoru Hirota*2
*1School of Computer Science and Technology, Changchun University of Science and Technology, No. 7089, Weixing Road, Changchun 130022, China
*2Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
*3College of Engineering, Salman Bin Abdulaziz University, Al-Kharj 11942, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
*4School of Automation, China University of Geosciences, Wuhan 430074, China
-  J. A. Russell, “Reading emotion from and into faces, The Psychology of Facial Expression,” Cambridge University Press, pp. 295-320, 1997.
-  H. Miwa, T. Umetsu, A. Takanishi, and H. Takanobu, “Robot personality based on the equations of emotion defined in the 3D mental space,” Proc. of the 2001 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 2602-2607, 2001.
-  Y. Yamazaki, Y. Hatakeyama, F. Dong, K. Nomoto, and K. Hirota, “Fuzzy Inference based mentality expression for eye robot in affinity pleasure-arousal space,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.12, No.3, pp. 304-313, 2008.
-  R. Taki, Y. Maeda, and Y. Takahashi, “Effective emotional model of pet-type robot in interactive emotion communication,” Proc. of Joint 5th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 11th Int. Symp. on Advanced Intelligent Systems, pp. 199-204, 2010.
-  Y. Maeda and N. Tanabe, “Basic study on interactive emotional communication by pet-type robot,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument Control Engineers, Vol.42, No.4, pp. 359-366, 2006.
-  K. Terada, A. Yamauchi, and A. Ito, “Artificial emotion expression for a robot by dynamic color change,” The 21st IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 9-13, 2012.
-  A. Yamauchi, K. Terada, and A. Ito, “An emotion expression model for a robot by dynamic illuminated color change,” Human Interface, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 41-52, 2011.
-  M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chung, “Quantum Computation and Quantum Information,” Cambridge University Press, 2000.
-  R. Plutchik, “Plutchik’s wheel of emotions,”1980,
available online: http://www.fractal.org/Bewustzijns-Besturings-Model/Nature-ofemotions. htm [Accessed February 8, 2014]
-  A. Raghuvanshi and M. Perkowski, “Fuzzy quantum circuits to model emotional behaviors of humanoid robots,” 2010 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pp. 1-8, 2010.
-  Eric, John, and Paraag, “Color psychology,” 2007,
available online: http://library.thinkquest.org/27066/psychology/nlcolorpsych.html [Accessed May 9, 2013]
-  D. Johnson, “Color psychology,” 2007,
available online: http://infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html [Accessed June 20, 2013]
-  P. Ekman, W. V. Friesen, and J. C. Hager, “Facial Action Coding System,” A Human Face, 2002.
-  A. M. Iliyasu, P. Q. Le, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “A framework for representing and producing movies on quantum computers,” Int. J. of Quantum Information, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 1459-1497, 2011.
-  A. M. Iliyasu, P. Q. Le, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Watermarking and authentication of quantum images based on restricted geometric transformations,” Information Science, Vol.186, No.1, pp. 126-149, 2012.
-  P. Xia, “Quantum computing. Journal of computer research and development” Vol.38, No.10, pp. 1153-1171, 2001.
-  F. Yan, A. M. Iliyasu, P. Q. Le, B. Sun, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “A parallel comparison of multiple pairs of images on quantum computers,” Int. J. of Innovative Computing and Applications, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 199-212, 2013.
-  F. Yan, A. M. Iliyasu, C. Fatichah, M. L. Tangel, J. P. Betancourt, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Quantum image searching based on probability distributions,” J. of Quantum Information Science, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 55-60, 2012.
-  Z. Liu, M. Wu, D. Li, L. Chen, F. Dong, Y. Yamazaki, and K. Hirota, “Concept of fuzzy atmosfield for representing communication atmosphere and its application to humans-robots interaction,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.17, No.1, pp. 3-17, 2013.
-  R. Blutner and E. Hochnadel, “Two Qubits for C.G. Jung’s Theory of Personality,” Cognitive Systems Research, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 243-259, 2010.
-  K. Grammer and E. Oberzaucher, “The reconstruction of facial expression in embodied systems new approaches to an old problem,” ZIF Mitteilungen, Vol.2, pp. 14-31, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.