Weather Forecasting Using Artificial Neural Network and Bayesian Network
Klent Gomez Abistado*, Catherine N. Arellano**,
and Elmer A. Maravillas**
*Advanced World Systems Inc., Cebu City, Philippines
**Department of Computer Science, Cebu Institute of Technology University, Cebu City, Philippines
-  S. Santhosh Baboo and I. Kadar Shereef, “An Efficient Weather Forecasting System using Artificial Neural Network,” Int. J. of Environmental Science and Development, Vol.1, No.4, pp. 321-326, 2010.
-  Science Daily, Weather forecasting,
-  P. Lynch, “The Emergence of NumericalWeather Prediction,” Cambridge University Press, 32, 2006.
-  Wikipedia.com., Weather forecasting, Numerical weather prediction.
-  R. A. Pieke, “Mesoscale Meteorological Modeling,” Academic Press, pp. 48-49, ISBN 0-12-54766-8, 2002.
-  M. Hayati and Z. Mohebi, “Application of Artificial Neural Networks for Temperature Forecasting,” Proc. of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.22, p.275, 2007.
-  S. Chattopadhyay, “Multilayered feed forward Artificial Neural Network model to predict the average summer-monsoon rainfall in India,” 2006.
-  V. Rao and H. Rao, “C++ Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic,” 2nd Ed., MIS:Press, New York, 1995.
-  S. Russell and P. Norvig, “Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach,” 2nd Ed., PEARSON-Prentice Hall, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.