Incremental Learning on a Budget and its Application to Quick Maximum Power Point Tracking of Photovoltaic Systems
Department of Computer Science, Chubu University, 1200 Matsumoto, Kasugai, Aichi 487-8501, Japan
-  J. Platt, “A resource allocating network for function interpolation,” Neural Computation, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 213-225, 1991.
-  D. F. Specht, “A general regression neural network,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL NETWORKS, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 568-576, Nov. 1991.
-  K. Yamauchi, “Pruning with replacement and automatic distance metric detection in limited general regression neural networks,” Proc. of Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, San Jose, California, USA, July 31 – August 5, 2011, IEEE, pp. 899-906, Jul. 2011.
-  K. Yamauchi, “Incremental learning on a budget and its application to quick maximu power point tracking of photovoltaic systems, The 6th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems, pp. 71-78, Nov. 2012.
-  J. Ma, J. Theiler, and S. Perkins, “Accurate on-line support vector regression,” Neural Computation, Vol.15, pp. 2683-2703, 2003.
-  L. Yingwei, N. Sundararajan, and P. Saratchandran, “A sequential learning scheme for function approximation using minimal radial basis function neural networks,” Neural Computation, Vol.9, pp. 461-478, 1997.
-  JFG. de Freitas, M. Niranjan, and AH. Gee, “Hierarchical bayesiankalman models for regularisation and ard in sequential learning,” Technical Report TR 307, CUED/F-INFENG, 1998.
-  G.-B. Huang, P. Saratchandran, and N. Sundararajan, “A generalized growing and pruning rbf (ggap-rbf) neural network for function approximation,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL NETWORKS, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 57-57, Jan. 2005.
-  F. Orabona, J. Keshet, and B. Caputo, “The projectron: a bounded kernel-based perceptron,” In ICML2008, pp. 720-727, 2008.
-  W. He and S. Wu, “A kernel-based perceptron with dynamic memory,” Neural Networks, Vol.25, pp. 105-113, 2011.
-  K. Yamauchi, Y. Kondo, A. Maeda, K. Nakano, and A. Kato, “Incremental learning on a budget and its application to power electronics,” The 20th Int. Conf. on Neural Information Processing, page to appear. Springer-Verlag, Nov. 2013.
-  T. Noguchi, S. Togashi, and R. Nakamoto, “Shortcurrent pulse-based maximum-power-point tracking method for multiple photovoltaic-and-converter module system,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 217-223, Feb. 2002.
-  T. Hiyama and K. Kitabayashi, “Neural network based estimation of maximum power generation from pv module using environmental information,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 241-247, Sep. 1997.
-  R. Akkaya, A. A. Kulaksiz, and Ö. Aydoĝdu, “Dsp implementation of a pv system with ga-mlp-nn based mppt controller supplying bldc motor drive,” Energy Conversion & Management, Vol.48, pp. 210-218, 2007.
-  Y. Kohata, K. Yamauchi, and M. Kurihara, “Highspeed maximum power point tracker for photovoltaic systems using online learning neural networks,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 677-682, 2010.
-  X. Xu, D. Hu, and X. Lu, “Kernel-based least squares policy iteration for reinforcement learning,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL NETWORKS, Vol.18, No.4, pp. 973-992, Jul. 2007.
-  J. L. Bentley, “Multidimensional binary search trees used for associative searching,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.18, No.9, pp. 509-517, 1975.
-  K. Yamauchi, “An importance weighted projection method for incremental learning under unstationary environments,” IJCNN2013: The Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks 2013, pp. 506-514, IEEE, Aug. 2013.
-  O. Dekel, S. Shalev-Shwartz, and Y. Singer, “The forgetron: A kernel-based perceptron on a budget,” SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP), Vol.37, No.5, pp. 1342-1372, Jan. 2008.
-  A. R. Webb, “Functional approximation by feed-forward networks: a least-squares approach to generalization,” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL NETWORKS, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 363-371, May 1994.
-  S. Schaal and C. G. Atkeson, “Constructive incremental learning from only local information. Neural Computation,” Vol.10, No.8, pp. 2047-2084, Nov. 1998.
-  A. Ghaffari, S. Seshagiri, and M. Krstić, “Power optimization for photovoltaic micro-converters using multivariable gradient-based extremum-seeking,” 2012 American Control Conf., pp. 3383-3388, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. New York, New York, Jun. 2012.
-  T. Esram and P. L. Chapman, “Comparison of photovoltaic array maximum power point tracking techniques,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 439-449, Jun. 2007.
-  T. Esram, J. W. Kimball, P. T. Krein, P. L. Chapman, and P. Midya, “Dynamic maximum power point tracking of photovoltaic arrays using ripple correlation control,” IEEE Transaction on power electronics, Vol.21, No.5, pp. 1282-1291, Sep. 2006.
-  Y. T. Tan, D. S. Kirschen, and N. Jenkins, “A model of pv generation suitable for stability analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol.19, No.4, pp. 748-755, Dec. 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.