Greedy Network Growth Model of Social Network Service
Shohei Usui*, Fujio Toriumi*, Masato Matsuo**,
Takatsugu Hirayama***, and Kenji Mase***
*Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**NTT Network Innovation Laboratories, 3-9-11 Midori-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8585, Japan
***Graduate School of Information Science, Nagoya University, Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
-  A. L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of Scaling in Random Networks,” Science, Vol.286, No.5439, pp. 509-512, 1999.
-  G. Bianconi and A. L. Barabási, “Competition and multiscaling in evolving networks,” Europhysics Letters, Vol.54, pp. 436-442, 2001.
-  G. Bianconi and A. L. Barabási, “Bose-Einstein Condensation in Complex Networks,” Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.86, pp. 5632-5635, 2001.
-  A. Vázquez, “Growing network with local rules: Preferential attachment, clustering hierarchy, and degree correlations,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.67, 2003.
-  K. Yuta, N. Ono, and Y. Fujiwara, “A Gap in the Community-Size Distribution of a Large-Scale Social Networking Site,” ArXiv:physics/0701168, 2007.
-  K. Ishida, F. Toriumi, and K. Ishii, “Proposal for a Growth Model of Social Network Service,” IEEEWeb Intelligence, pp. 91-97, 2008.
-  R. Cowan and N. Jonard, “Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge,” J. of Economic Dynamics and Control, Vol.28, No.8, pp. 1557-1575, 2004.
-  P. Holme, B. J. Kim, C. N. Yoon, and S. K. Han, “Attack vulnerability of complex networks,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.65, No.5, p. 056109, 2002.
-  D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of “smallworld” networks,” Nature, Vol.393, pp. 440-442, 1998.
-  M. E. J. Newman, “Mixing patterns in networks,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.67, No.2, p. 026126, 2003.
-  P. Holme and B. J. Kim, “Growing scale-free networks with tunable clustering,” Physical Review E, Vol.65, No.2, p. 026107, 2002.
-  K. Klemm and V. M. Eguiluz, “Growing scale-free networks with small-world behavior,” Physical Review E, Vol.65, p. 057102, 2002.
-  A. Vázquez, M. Boguñá, Y. Moreno, R. Pastor-Satorras, and A. Vespignani, “Topology and correlations in structured scale-free networks,” Physical Review E, Vol.67, p. 046111, 2003.
-  K. I. Goh, B. Kahng, and D. Kim, “Universal behavior of load distribution in scale-free networks,” Physical Review Lettters, Vol.87, p. 278701, 2001.
-  S. N. Dorogovtsev, A. V. Goltsev, and J. F. F. Mendes, “Pseudofractal scale-free web,” Physical Review E, Vol.65, p. 066122, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.