3D Elastic Deformable Object Model for Robot Manipulation Purposes
Khairul Salleh Mohamed Sahari and Yew Cheong Hou
Centre for Advanced Mechatronics and Robotics, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Jalan IKRAM-UNITEN, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
-  H. Nakagaki, K. Kitagaki, T. Ogasawara, and H. Tsukune, “Study of Deformation and Insertion Tasks of Flexible Wire,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.3, pp. 2397-2402, 1997.
-  M. Kaneko and M. Kakikura, “Planning Strategy for Putting away Laundry – Isolating and Unfolding Task –,” Proc. of the 4th IEEE Int. Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning, pp. 429-434, 2001.
-  E. Ono, N. Kita, and S. Sakane, “Strategy for Unfolding a Fabric Piece by Cooperative Sensing of Touch and Vision,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.3, pp. 441-445, 1995.
-  Y. Kita, F. Saito, and N. Kita, “A Deformable Model Driven Method for Handling Clothes,” Proc. of 17th Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition (ICPR ’04), Vol.3, pp. 243-247, 2004.
-  Y. Kita, T. Ueshiba, E. Neo, and N. Kita, “Clothes State Recognition using 3D observed Data,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1220-1225, 2009.
-  F. Ji, R. Li, and Y. Qiu, “Three-dimensional Garment Simulation Based on aMass-Spring System,” Textile Research J., Vol.76, No.1, pp. 12-17, 2006.
-  X. Hu, Y. Bai, S. Cui, X. Du, and Z. Deng, “Review of Cloth Modeling,” ISECS Int. Colloquium on Computing, Communication, Control, and Management, pp. 338-341, 2009.
-  X. Provot, “Deformation Constraints in a Mass-Spring Model to Describe Rigid Cloth Behavior,” Graphics Interface ’95, 1995.
-  M. Meyer, G. Debunne, M. Desbrun and A. Barr, “Interactive Animation of Cloth-like Objects in Virtual Reality,” J. of Visualization Computer Animation, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 1-12, 2001.
-  D. Breen, D. House, and M. Wozny, “A Particle-Based Model for Simulating the Draping Behaviour of Woven Cloth,” The Visual Computer, Vol.8, pp. 264-277, 1992.
-  M. Desbrun, P. Schroder, and A. Barr, “Interactive Animation of Structured Deformable Objects,” In Graphics Interface ’99 Proc., pp. 1-8, June 1999.
-  D. House and D. Breen, “Cloth Modeling and Animation,” A. K. Peters, Ltd., 2000.
-  R. M. Murray, Z. Li, and S. S. Sastry, “A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation,” CRC Press, 1994.
-  K. Goyal and D. Sethi, “An Analytical Method to Find Workspace of a Robotic Manipulator,” J. of Mechanical Engineering, Vol.ME41, No.1, pp. 25-30, June 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.