The Analysis of Portals Considering Mobile Clients
Gergely Kocsis, Péter Ekler, and István Albert
Department of Automation and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Magyar Tudsok krtja 2., 1117 Budapest, Hungary
-  “Gartner SaysWorldwide Smartphone Sales Soared in Fourth Quarter of 2011 With 47 Percent Growth,” Gartner Newsroom (Feb. 15, 2012), Available at:
http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=1924314 [Accessed March 18, 2014].
-  T. Bickmore and B. Schilit, “Digestor: device-independent access to the world wide web,” Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Vol.29, No.8-13, pp. 1075-1082, 1997.
-  G. Schmiedl, M. Seidl, and K. Temper, “Mobile phone web browsing: a study on usage and usability of the mobile web,” Proc. of MobileHCI’09, No.70, 2009.
-  K. R. Suneetha and R. Krishnamoorthi, “Identifying User Behavior by Analyzing Web Server Access Log File,” IJCSNS, Int. J. of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.9. No.4, pp. 327-332, April 2009.
-  M. Heydari, R. A. Helal, and K. I. Ghauth, “A graph-based web usage mining method considering client side data,” Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering and Informatics 2009 (ICEEI’09), Vol.1, pp. 147-153, Aug. 5-7, 2009.
-  H. Obendorf, H. Weinreich, E. Herder, and M. Mayer, “Web page revisitation revisited: implications of a long-term click-stream study of browser usage,” Proc. of the SIGCHI Conf. on Human factors in computing systems (CHI ’07), pp. 597-606, 2007.
-  Unideb. Definition of exponential distribution,
http://www.inf.unideb.hu/valseg/JEGYZET/valseg/node139.htm [Accessed March 18, 2014], Aug. 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.