Complex Control Models with Parametric Families of Fuzzy Constrains in Evaluation of Resort Management System
Department of Mathematics and Science, Blekinge Institute of Technology, 37179 Karlskrona, Sweden
In this paper we propose a complex system, involving two control algorithms, to provide a final estimation of Resort Management System (RMS). This distinct RMS quality value depends on some individual appreciations, assigned by customers to basic services. In order to improve the qualities of control actions, we intend to add parametric membership functions of fuzzy sets to the fuzzification part. Another modification considers the newly designed technique of determining some essential estimates in the processing part of control to employ all entry data in the result of final decision.
-  K. A. Merchant and W. A. van der Stede, “Management Control Systems,” 2nd ed., Pearson Education Limited, 2007.
-  D. K. Howington, “System and Method for Casino Arrangement,” Patent MIS Int. USA, 2001.
-  J. Sefton, “System Evaluation Team 12 Steps,”
http://www.propertymanagementsystemguide.com/. [Accessed January 13, 2013]
-  “ASSD Property Management Software PMS for Youth Hostels and Hotels,” Hostel Management Software
http://www.assd.com/hotelmis.en.htm. [Accessed January 14, 2013]
-  E. H. Mamdani and S. Assilian, “An Experiment in Linguistic Synthesis with a Fuzzy Logic Controller,” Int. J.Man-Machine Studies, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 1-13, 1973.
-  D. Driankov, H. Hellendoorn and M. Reinfrank, “An Introduction to Fuzzy Control,” Springer, 2010.
-  H. T. Nguyen, N. R. Prasad, C. L. Walker, and E. A. Walker, “A First Course in Fuzzy and Neural Control,” Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2002.
-  W. Pedrycz, “Information Granularity in the Analysis and Design of Fuzzy Controllers,” Fuzzy Control. Synthesis and Analysis, J. Wiley, pp. 3-22, 2000.
-  W. Pedrycz, “Fuzzy Control and Fuzzy Systems,” 2nd ed., John Wiley & Sons, 1993.
-  M. Sugeno, “An Introductory Survey of Fuzzy Control,” Inf. Sci. 36, pp. 59-83, 1986.
-  T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy Identification of Systems and its Applications to Modeling and Control,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man Cybernet., Vol.15, No.1, pp. 116-132, 1985.
-  J. M. Mendel and R. I. Bob John, “Type-2 Fuzzy Sets Made Simple,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 117-127, 2002.
-  J. Castro, O. Castillo, and P. Melin, ”An Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Toolbox for Control Applications,” Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, IEEE, pp. 1-6, 2007.
-  J. Mendel, “Uncertain Rule-Based Fuzzy Logic Systems: Introduction and New Directions,” Prentice Hall, 2001.
-  J. Buckley and W. Siler, “A New t-norm,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.100, No.1-3, pp. 283-290, 1998.
-  L. Tan, “Takagi-Sugeno and Mamdani Fuzzy Control of a Resort Management System,” Master of Science Thesis, Blekinge Institute of Technology, 2011.
-  E. Rakus-Andersson and L. Tan, “Fuzzy Type 1 Complex Control in Evaluation of Resort Management System,” Proc. of IFSA 2013 (World Congress of Int. Fuzzy Sets Association), IEEE, pp. 1406-1411, 2013.
-  E. Rakus-Andersson, “Approximate Reasoning in Cancer Surgery,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Computation Theory and Applications 2011 (FCTA2011), pp. 466-469, 2011.
-  E. Rakus-Andersson, “Adjusted s-parametric Functions in the Creation of Symmetric Constraints,” Proc. of the 10th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA 2010), pp. 451-456, 2010.
-  E. Rakus-Andersson, “Selected Algorithms of Computational Intelligence in Surgery Decision Making,” Open Access book Gastroenterology in SCITECH
http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/selectedalgorithms-of-computational-intelligence-in-cancer-surgerydecision-making, 2012. [Accessed December 28, 2012]
-  E. Rakus-Andersson, “Fuzzy and Rough Sets in Medical Diagnosis and Medication,” Springer, 2007.