Fuzzy Autocorrelation Model with Confidence Intervals of Fuzzy Random Data
Yoshiyuki Yabuuchi* and Junzo Watada**
*Faculty of Economics, Shimonoseki City University, 2-1-1 Daigaku-cho, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 751-8510, Japan
**Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-4 Hibikino, Wakamatsu, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0196, Japan
-  G.P. Box and G.M. Jenkins, “Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control,” Holden-day Inc., San Francisco, CA, 1976.
-  W. Vandaele, “Applied Time Series and Box-Jenkins Model,” Academic Press, 1983.
-  Y. Yabuuchi, J.Watada, and Y. Toyoura, “Fuzzy AR model of stock price,” Scientiae Mathematicae Japonicae, Vol.60, No.2, pp. 303-310, 2004.
-  H. Tanaka and J. Watada, “Possibilistic Linear Systems and Their Application to The Linear Regression Model,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.27, pp. 275-289, 1988.
-  J. Watada, “Fuzzy time series analysis and forecasting of sales volume,” edited by J. Kacprzyk and M. Fedrizzi, Fuzzy Regression Analysis, Omnitec Press, Warsaw and Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg, pp. 211-227, 1992.
-  J. Watada, “Possibilistic Time-series Analysis and Its Analysis of Consumption,” D. Dubois, H. Prade and R. R. Yager (Eds) , John Wiley & Sons, INC., pp. 187-217, 1996.
-  K. Ozawa, T. Watanabe, and M. Kanke, “Forecasting Fuzzy Time Series with Fuzzy AR Model,” Proc. of the 20th Int. Conf. on Computers & Industrial Engineering, pp. 105-108, 1996.
-  F.M. Tseng, G.H. Tzeng, H.C. Yu, and B.J.C. Yuan, “Fuzzy ARIMAModel for forecasting the foreign exchange market,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.118, No.1, pp. 9-19, 2001.
-  F.M. Tseng and G.H. Tzeng, “A fuzzy seasonal ARIMA model for forecasting,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.126, No.3, pp. 367-376, 2002.
-  Q. Song and B.S. Chissom, “Forecasting enrollments with fuzzy time series – Part I,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.54, No.1, pp. 1-9, 1993.
-  Q. Song and B.S. Chissom, “Fuzzy times series and its models,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.54, No.3, pp. 269-277, 1993.
-  Q. Song and B.S. Chissom, “Forecasting enrollments with fuzzy time series – Part II,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.62, No.1, pp. 1-8, 1994.
-  H.K. Yu, “Weighted fuzzy time series models for TAIEX forecasting,” Phisica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol.349, No.3-4, pp. 609-624, 2005.
-  Y.C. Cheng, S.T. Li, H.Y. Li, and P.C. Chen, “A Novel Forecasting Model Based on Similarity Measure for Fuzzy Time Series,” Proc. of Business and Information, Vol.8, 2011.
-  H.J. Teoh, C.H. Cheng, H.H. Chu, and J.S. Chen, “Fuzzy time series model based on probabilistic approach and rough set rule induction for empirical research in stock markets,” Data & Knowledge Engineering, Vol.67, pp. 103-117, 2008.
-  S.M. Chen, “Forecasting enrollments based on fuzzy time series,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.81, No.3, pp. 311-319, 1996.
-  Z. Ismail and R. Efendi, “Enrollment Forecasting based on Modified Weight Fuzzy Time Series,” J. of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 110-118, 2011.
-  R. Dong and W. Pedrycz, “A granular time series approach to longterm forecasting and trend forecasting,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol.387, No.13, pp. 3253-3270, 2008.
-  C.H.L. Lee, A. Liu, and W.S. Chen, “Pattern discovery of fuzzy time series for financial prediction,” IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol.18, Issue 5, pp. 613-625, 2006.
-  M. Khashei, M. Bijari, and G.A.R. Ardali, “Improvement of Auto-Regressive Integrated Moving Average models using Fuzzy logic and Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs),” Neurocomputing, Vol.72, No.4-6, pp. 956-967, 2009.
-  K. Lukoseviciute and M. Ragulskis, “Evolutionary algorithms for the selection of time lags for time series forecasting by fuzzy inference systems,” Neurocomputing, Vol.73, No.10-12, pp. 2077-2088, 2010.
-  T. Partal and Ö. Kişi, “Wavelet and neuro-fuzzy conjunction model for precipitation forecasting,” J. of Hydrology, Vol.342, No.1-2, pp. 199-212, 2007.
-  O. Valenzuela, I. Rojas, F. Rojas, H. Pomares, L.J. Herrera, A. Guillen, L. Marquez, and M. Pasadas, “Hybridization of intelligent techniques and ARIMA models for time series prediction,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.159, No.7, pp. 821-845, 2008.
-  J.T Yao and J.P. Herbert, “Financial time-series analysis with rough sets,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 1000-1007, 2009.
-  I. Couso, D. Dubois, S. Montes, and L. Sánchez, “On various definitions of the various of a fuzzy random variable,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Symp. on Imprecise Probabilities: Theories and Applications, pp. 135-144, 2007.
-  N. Watanabe, “Fuzzy Random Variables and Statistical Inference,” Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 908-917, 1996.
-  H. Kwakernaak, “Fuzzy random variables-I. definitions and theorems,” Information Sciences, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 1-29, 1978.
-  H. Kwakernaak, “Fuzzy random variables-II. Algorithms and examples for the discrete case,” Information Sciences, Vol.17, No.3, pp. 253-278, 1979.
-  M. L. Puri and D. A. Ralescu, “The Concept of Normality for Fuzzy Random Variables,” Ann. Probab., Vol.13, No.4, pp. 1373-1379, 1985.
-  J. Watada, S. Wang, and W. Pedrycz, “Building Confidence-Interval-Based Fuzzy Random Regression Models,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 1273-1283, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.