A Portable Embedded Web Controller Based on LAMP for E-Experiment
Qiang Guo, Yaping Dai, and Qunjie Zou
School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology, 5, South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
-  P. Xiaoping Liu, M. Q.-H. Meng, and J. J. Gu, “Intelligent Scaling Control for Internet-Based Teleoperation,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.8, No.3, 2004.
-  D. Lowe, S. Murray, E. Lindsay, and D. Liu, “Evolving Remote Laboratory Architectures to Leverage Emerging Internet Technologies,” IEEE Trans. on Learning Technologies, Vol.2, pp. 289-294, 2009.
-  Y. Ohyama, J. She, and K. Watanabe, “A Prototype Internet Experiment System for Control Engineering,” 1999 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 1, pp. 309-312, August 16-18, 1999, Hong Kong, China.
-  Y. Dai, D. Tian, and F. Dong, “Hybrid-architecture internet resource sharing and remote control laboratory,” Chinese J. of Scientific Instrument, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 250-256, Feb 2008.
-  Y. Yao, Y. Dai, and L. Ma, “Design of an E-experiment platform in E-Laboratory,” 2012 Int. Conf. on Computer and Information Science, Safety Engineering (CAISSE 2012).
-  K. Yuan and G. Liu, “Structural design of a networked controller using embedded technology,” J Tsinghua University (ScienceTech), Vol.48, No.S2, pp. 1835-1835, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.