An Intelligent Security Camera System for Kidnapping Detection
Akira Miyahara and Itaru Nagayama
University of the Ryukyus, 1 Senbaru Nishihara, Okinawa 903-0213, Japan
-  National Police Agency of Japan, “Criminal Trends in Japan H23,” 2013,
-  A. Miyahara, N. Nakazato, and I. Nagayama, “Intelligent Security Camera by Using Motion Analysis and Recognition,” FIT2010 (Fukuoka), DVD, pp. 509-510, 2010.
-  A. Miyahara and I. Nagayama, “Intelligent Security Camera by Using Modified Skelton Analysis and Recognition,” FIT2011 (Hakodate), DVD, H-061, 2011.
-  C. Nakajima, S. Sato, Y. Shirai, and H. Ueno, “High-Speed Detection of Intruders from Image Sequences taken by Rotating Camera,” Trans. of IEE, C, Vol.127, No.3, pp. 259-366, 2007.
-  H. Fujiyoshi, A. J. Lipton, and T. Kanade, “Real-Time Human Motion Analysis by Image Skeltonization,” IEICE TransInf. & Syst., Vol.E87D, No.1, pp. 113-120, 2004.
-  K. Goya, X. Zhang, and I. Nagayama, “A Method for Automatic Detection of Crimes for Public Security by Using Motion Analysis,” Proc. of the Fifth Int. Conf. Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, CD, Vol.1, pp. 736-741, 2009.
-  R. Cucchiara, C. Grana, A. Prati, and R. Mezzani, “Probabilistic posture classification for human-behavior analysis,” IEEE Trans. On System, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.35, No.1, Jan. 2005.
-  A. F. Bobick and J.W. Davis, “The recognition of human movement usingtemporal templates,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol.23, No.3, pp. 257-267, Mar. 2001.
-  K. Sumi, M. Seki, and H. Shiozaki, “Video Analysis Technology for Elevator Cage Abnormality Detection,” IPSJ, Vol.48, No.1, pp. 17-22, 2007.
-  P. Viola, M. Jones, and D. Snow, “Detecting Pedestrians Using Patterns of Motion and Appearance,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Vision, Vol.2, pp. 734-741, 2003.
-  O. Ludwig, D. Delgado, V. Goncalves, and U. Nunes, “Trainable Classifier-Fusion Schemes: An Application To Pedestrian Detection,”12th Int. IEEE Conf. On Intelligent Transportation Systems, St. Louis, 2009, V. 1., pp. 432-437, 2009.
-  T. Nanri and N. Otsu, “Anomaly Detection in Motion Images Containing Multiple Persons,” Trans. IPSJ, Vol.46 (CVIM-12), pp. 43-50, 2005.
-  T. Matsuyama, T. Wada, H. Habe, and K. Tanahashi, “Background Subtraction under Varying Illumination,” IEICE Trans. on Info. and Sys., Vol.J84-D-II, No.10, pp. 2201-2211, 2001.
-  M. Seki, T. Wada, H. Fujiwara, and K. Sumi, “Background Subtraction Based on Cooccurrence of Image Variations,” IPSJ Trans., Vol.44, CVIM-6, pp. 54-63, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.