Acceleration of Reinforcement Learning with Incomplete Prior Information
Kento Terashima, Hirotaka Takano, and Junichi Murata
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” MIT Press, 1998.
-  A. McGovern, R. S. Sutton, and A. H. Fagg, “Roles of Macro-Actions in Accelerating Reinforcement Learning,” the Proc. of the 1997 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, pp. 1-6, 1997.
-  R. S. Sutton, D. Precup, and S. Singh, “Between MDPs and semi-MDPs: A framework for temporal abstraction in reinforcement learning,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.112, pp. 181-211, 1999.
-  M. Shokri, “Knowledge of opposite actions for reinforcement learning,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.11, pp. 4097-4109, 2011.
-  R. S. Sutton, D. Precup, and S. Singh, “Intra-Option Learning about Temporally Abstract Actions,” In Proc. of the 15th Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 556-564, 1998.
-  S. Kato and H. Matsuo, “A Theory of Profit Sharing in Dynamic Environment,” Proc. of the Sixth Pacific Rim Int. Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 136-145, 2000.
-  T. Minato and M. Asada, “Environmental Change Adaptation for Mobile Robot Navigation,” JRSV, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 706-712, 2000.
-  T.Matsui, N. Inuzuka, H. Seki, and H. Itoh, “Using Concept Learning for Restructuring Control Policy in Reinforcement Learning,” JSAI, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 135-144, 2002.
-  K. Sakai and J. Murata, “Reinforcement learning using a priori information that can cope with incompleteness of information,” Proc. of the SICE Symposium on Systems and Information 2009, 2009.
-  K. Terashima and J. Murata, “A study on Use of Prior Information for Acceleration of Reinforcement Learning,” SICE Annual Conf. 2011, pp. 537-543, 2011.
-  F. Ogihara and J. Murata, “AMethod for Finding Multiple Subgoals for Reinforcement Learning,” AROB 16th ’11, pp. 804-807, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.