A Study on the Effect of Learning Parameters for Inducing Compact SVM
Yuya Kaneda, Qiangfu Zhao, Yong Liu,
and Neil Y. Yen
The University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima 965-8580, Japan
-  Q. F. Zhao, “An Introduction to Computational Awareness,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST2012), Seoul, pp. 29-34, 2012.
-  V. Vapnik, “Statistical Learning Theory,” New York, Wiley, 1998.
-  T. Joachims, “Text categorization with support vector machines: Learning with many relevant features,” Proc. of ECML-98, 10th European Conf. on Machine Learning, No.1398, pp. 137-142, 1998.
-  I. T. Jolliffe, “Principal Component Analysis,” Springer, 2nd edition, 2002.
-  P. E. Hart, R. O. Duda, and D. G. Stork, “Pattern Classification,” Wiley-Interscience, 2nd edition, 2000.
-  H. Hayashi and Q. F. Zhao, “Inducing compact NNTrees through discriminant multiple centroids based dimensionality reduction,” Int. J. of Innovative computing, Information and Control, Vol.7, No.5, 2011.
-  C. L. Blake and C. J. Merz, “UCI Repository of Machine Learning Databases.”
http://www.ics.uci.edu/˜mlearn/MLRepository.html [Accessed June 17, 2013]
-  T. Joachims, “SVM-Light Support Vector Machine.”
http://svmlight.joachims.org/ [Accessed August 14, 2008]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.