Fuzzy Control of Target Approaching and Object-Grabbing for a Four-Wheeled Vision-Based Mobile Robot
Chih-Hung Wu, I-Sheng Lin, and Ming-Liang Wei
Department of Electrical Engineering, National University of Kaohsiung, 700 Kaohsiung Univ. Road, Nan-Tzu, Kaohsiung 811, Taiwan
-  C.-F. Juang and C.-H. Hsu, “Reinforcement Ant Optimized Fuzzy Controller for Mobile-Robot Wall-Following Control,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.10, pp. 3931-3940, Oct. 2009.
-  Z.-L. Wang, C.-H. Yang, and T.-Y. Guo, “The design of an autonomous parallel parking neuro-fuzzy controller for a car-like mobile robot,” In Proc. of SICE Annual Conf. 2010, pp. 2593-2599, Aug. 2010.
-  A. Ray, L. Behera, and M. Jamshidi, “Sonar-Based Rover Navigation for Single or Multiple Platforms: Forward Safe Path and Target Switching Approach,” IEEE Systems J., Vol.2, No.2, pp. 258-272, June 2008.
-  R. Siegwart, I. R. Nourbakhsh, and D. Scaramuzza, ”Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots,” The MIT Press, Stringer, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, March 2011.
-  Y. Gao and S.-D. Shun, “Local Path Planning of Mobile Robots in Dynamic Unknown Environment Based on Prediction of Collision,” In Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation, Vol.2, pp. 84-88, Apr. 2009.
-  G. Reina, A. Vargas, K. Nagatani, and K. Yoshida, “Adaptive Kalman Filtering for GPS-based Mobile Robot Localization,” In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Workshop on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics, pp. 1-6, Sept. 2007.
-  K. K. Jung, K. H. Hyun, J. W. Kim, S. B. Chung, and K. H. Eom, “Moving target tracking of mobile robot using 1-D image projection method,” In Int. Conf. on Control, Automation and Systems, pp. 994-997, 2007.
-  B. Li and C. Zhang, “Adaptive fuzzy control for mobile robot obstacle avoidance based on virtual line path tracking,” In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 1454-1458, 2006.
-  J. Chunyu, Z. Qu, E. Pollak, and M. Falash, “Reactive targettracking control with obstacle avoidance of unicycle-type mobile robots in a dynamic environment,” In Proc. of the American Control Conf., pp. 1190-1195, 2010.
-  H.-J. Kwak and G.-T. Park, “Design of adaptive PD controller for weight independent target tracking of home service mobile robot,” In Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Consumer Electronics, pp. 779-780, 2011.
-  D. M. Flickinger and M. A. Minor, “Remote Low Frequency State Feedback Kinematic Motion Control for Mobile Robot Trajectory Tracking,” In Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3502-3507, 2007.
-  T. Yasuda, N. Suehiro, and K. Tanaka, “Strategies for collision prevention of a compact powered wheelchair using SOKUIKI sensor and applying fuzzy theory,” In Proc. of the 2009 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 202-208, Dec. 2009.
-  T.-H. S. Li, S.-J. Chang, and W. Tong, “Fuzzy target tracking control of autonomous mobile robots by using infrared sensors,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 491-501, 2004.
-  C.-H. Chao, B.-Y. Hsueh, M.-Y. Hsiao, S.-H. Tasi, and T. H. S. Li, “Real-time target tracking and obstacle avoidance for mobile robots using two cameras,” In Proc. of the ICCAS-SICE, pp. 4347-4352, 2009.
-  P. Shi and Y. Cui, “Dynamic path planning for mobile robot based on genetic algorithm in unknown environment,” In Proc. of 2010 Chinese Control and Decision Conf. (CCDC), pp. 4325-4329, May 2010.
-  M. Abdellatif, “A vision-based navigation control system for a mobile service robot,” In Proc. of the 2007 SICE Annual Conf., pp. 1517-1522, Sept. 2007.
-  C.-C. Wong, C.-L. Hwang, K.-H. Huang, Y.-Y. Hu, and C.-T. Cheng, “Design and Implementation of Vision-Based Fuzzy Obstacle Avoidance Method on Humanoid Robot,” Int. J. of Fuzzy Systems, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 45-54, March 2011.
-  C.-T. Cheng, H.-C. Chen, Y.-Y. Hu, and C.-C. Wong, “Fuzzy Balancing Control of a Small-size Humanoid Robot based on Accelerometer,” Int. J. of Fuzzy Systems, Vol.11, No.3, pp. 146-153, Sept. 2009.
-  P.-J. Lee, C.-H. Yen, C.-L. Chan, M.-S. Lee, and R.-C. Wang, “Implementation of a Fuzzy Control Based Intelligent Robot Fish,” Int. J. of Fuzzy Systems, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 287-297, Dec. 2009.
-  R. C. Gonzalez and R. E. Woods, “Digital Image Processing (3rd Edition),” Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2006.
-  G. Bradski, “The OpenCV Library,” Dr. Dobb’s J. of Software Tools, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.