Development of a System Incorporating a Multifunctional Actuator Using an Intelligent Multifunction Control Method
Kazuki Kuribayashi and Seiji Yasunobu
Division of Intelligent Interaction Technologies, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  M. Yamada, S. Sano, and N. Uchiyama, “Landing Control of Foot with Springs for Walking Robots on Rough Terrain,” Proc. of Int. J. of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 201-206, 2009.
-  S. Murai and Y. Fujimoto. “Control of Spring Actuator and Its Application to Biped Robot,” Proc. of Advanced Motion Control, 9th IEEE Int. Workshop, pp. 411-415, 2006.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Proc. of Information and Control, Vol.8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Outline of a New Approach to the Analysis of Complex Systems and Decision Processes,” Proc. of IEEE Trans. SMC, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 28-44, 1973.
-  E. H. Mamdani, “Applications of Fuzzy Algorithms for Control of a Simple Dynamic Plant,” Proc. of IEEE, pp. 1585-1588, 1974.
-  S. Yasunobu, A. Miyamoto, and H. Ihara, “Automatic train operation by predictive fuzzy control,” Proc. of Industrial Application of Fuzzy Control, North Holland, pp. 1-18, 1985.
-  P. L. Falb and W. A.Wolovich, “Decoupling in the Design and Synthesis of Multivariable Control Systems,” Proc. of IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, AC-12, pp. 651-659, 1967.
-  E. G. Gilbert, “The Decoupling of Multivariable Systems by State Feedback,” Proc. of SIAM J. on Control, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 50-64, 1969.
-  G. Inoue and S. Yasunobu, “An Intelligent MIMO Control and Its Application to Two-wheeled Vehicle for Driving Support,” Proc. of 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 2804-2809, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.