Process Estimation of Word-of-Mouth Information Spread Based on Ad Hoc Communications
Daisuke Katagami*, Mizuki Takei**, and Katsumi Nitta**
*Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo Polytechnic University, 1583 Iiyama, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0297, Japan
**Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, J2-53, 4259 Nagatsuta-cho, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  K. Takahashi, S. Amamiya, T. Iwao, Z. Guoqiang, and M. Amamiya, “Information Distribution System based on Community and User Profile,” Forum on Information Technology 2003, pp. 49-51, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  M. E. J. Newman, “The structure and function of complex networks,” SIRM Review, Vol.45, pp 167-256, 2003.
-  N. Masuda and N. Konno, “Introduction to complex networks,” Sangyo Tosho, 2005.
-  T. Hayashi, “Agent-based modeling of word-of-mouth in marketing,” National Conf. of The Japan Society for Management Information, pp. 140-143, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Maeno and Y. Ohsawa, “An invisible fixer in an organization inferred from communication,” J. of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 389-396, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Ohsawa, “Data crystallization: chance discovery extended for dealing with unobservable events,” New mathematics and natural science, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 373-392, 2005.
-  Y. Maeno and Y. Ohsawa, “Stable deterministic crystallization for discovering hidden hubs,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man & Cybernetics, pp. 1393-1398, 2006.
-  H. Tanuma and H. Deguchi, “Development of Agent-Based Social Simulation Language: SOARS,” The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Vol.J90-D, No.9, pp. 2415-2422, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  M. Ichikawa, Y. Koyama, and H. Deguchi, “Simulation Model based on sphere of influence in station,” Japan Association of Simulation and Gaming 2006, pp. 19-22, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  M. Girvan and M. E. J. Newman, “Community structure in social and biological networks,” PNAS, Vol.99, No.12, pp. 7821-7826, 2002.
-  M. Ichikawa, Y. Koyama, and H. Deguchi, “A Basic City Simulation Model for Evaluating Social Phenomena,” Agent-Based Approaches in Economic and Social Complex Systems IV, Springer Japan, pp. 71-78, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.