A Cooperative Coevolutionary Stock Trading Model Using Genetic Network Programming-Sarsa
Yang Yang, Zhaoping He, Shingo Mabu, and Kotaro Hirasawa
The Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  G. E. P. Box, G. M. Jenkins, and G. C. Reinsel, “Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control,” John Wiley, 2008.
-  N. Sarantis, “Nonlinearities, cyclical behaviour and predictability in stock markets: international evidence,” Int. J. of Forecasting, Vol.17, No.3, pp. 459-482, 2001.
-  Y. Fang and D. Xu, “The predictability of asset returns: an approach combining technical analysis and time series forecasts,” Int. J. of Forecasting, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 369-385, 2003.
-  T. Kohonen, “An introduction to neural computing,” Neural Networks, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 3-16, 1988.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic algorithms in search, optimization, and machine learning,” Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  J. R. Koza, “On the programming of computers by means of natural selection,” The MIT Press, 1992.
-  D. Enke and S. Thawornwong, “The use of data mining and neural networks for forecasting stock market returns,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.29, No.4, pp. 927-940, 2005.
-  M. Lam, “Neural network techniques for financial performance prediction: integrating fundamental and technical analysis,” Decision Support Systems, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 567-581, 2004.
-  T. Chavarnakul and D. Enke, “Intelligent technical analysis based equivolume charting for stock trading using neural networks,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.34, No.2, pp. 1004-1017, 2008.
-  R. J. Bauer, “Genetic algorithms and investment strategies,” Wiley, New York, 1994.
-  F. Allen and R. Karjalainen, “Using genetic algorithms to find technical trading rules,” J. of Financial Economics, Vol.51, pp. 245-271, 1999.
-  M. A. H. Dempster and C. M. Jones, “A real-time adaptive trading system using genetic programming,” Quantitative Finance, Vol.1, pp. 397-413, 2001.
-  J. Y. Potvin, P. Soriano, and M. Vallee, “Generating trading rules on the stock markets with genetic programming,” Computers & Operations Research, Vol.31, No.7, pp. 1033-1047, 2004.
-  T. Yu, S. H. Chen, and T. W. Kuo, “Discovering financial technical trading rules using genetic programming with lambda abstraction,” Genetic programming theory and practice II, Springer, Chapter 2, pp. 11-30, 2005.
-  X. Yao and Y. Liu, “Making use of population information in evolutionary artificial neural networks,” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, Vol.28, No.3, pp. 417-425, 1998.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning and Importance Index,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.42, No.5, pp. 559-566, 2006.
-  S. Mabu, Y. Izumi, K. Hirasawa, and T. Furuzuki, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Candle Chart,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.43, No.4, pp. 317-322, 2007.
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998.
-  Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Sarsa Learning,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 383-392, 2008.
-  B. Li, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming with Subroutines for Automatic Program Generation,” IEEJ Trans. on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 197-207, 2012.
-  Y. Yang, S. Mabu, J. H. Li, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming-Sarsa with Subroutines for Trading Rules on Stock Markets,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.7, pp. 488-494, 2011.
-  Y. Yang, Y. Gu, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming- Sarsa with Multiple Subroutines for Trading Rules on Stock Markets,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and Systems, Vol.132, No.3, pp. 439-447, 2012.
-  Mi. Potter and K. D. Jong, “A cooperative coevolutionary approach to function optimization,” in Proc. of Parallel Problem Solving From Nature III, pp. 249-257, 1994.
-  X. Li and X. Yao, “Cooperatively Coevolving Particle Swarms for Large Scale Optimization,” IEEE Trans. on Evolutionary Computation, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 210-224, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.