Division of Iterative-Transportation Based on Local Observation by Multiple Mobile Robots
Yuichi Kobayashi*, Yuta Sato**, and Manabu Gouko***
*Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-14-16 Naka-cho, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan
**The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated, 1-1-3 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
***Tohoku Gakuin University, 1-13-1 Chuo, Tagajo, Miyagi 985-8537, Japan
-  Y. Ikemoto, T. Miura, and H. Asama, “Adaptive Division of Labor Control for Robot Group,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2409-2414, 2009.
-  J. H. Lee and B. H. Lee, “Real time traffic control scheme of multiple AGV systems for collision free minimum time motion: a routing table approach,” IEEE Trans. on System, Man, and Cybernetics, 1998.
-  L. Lin et al., “Network model and effective evolutionary approach for AGV dispatching in manufacturing system,” J. of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol.17, No.4, pp. 465-477, 2006.
-  Y. Yoshimura, J. Ota, K. Inoue, D. Kurabayashi, and T. Arai, “Iterative Transportation Planning of Multiple Objects by Cooperative Mobile Robots,” Distributed Autonomous Robotics Systems 2, H. Asama, T. Fukuda, T. Arai, and I. Endo (Eds.), Springer, pp. 171-182, 1996.
-  H. Asama, K. Ozaki, A. Matsumoto, Y. Ishida, and I. Endo, “Development of Task Assignment System Using Communication for Multiple Autonomous Robots,” J. Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.4 No.2, pp. 122-127, 1992.
-  T.Mizuguchi and K. Sugawara, “Proportion Regulation in Task Allocation Systems,” IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.89, No.10, pp. 2745-2751, 2006.
-  S. Tadaki, K. Nishinari, M. Kikuchi, Y. Sugayama, and S. Yukawa, “Observation of Congested Two-lane Traffic Caused by a Tunnel,” J. of the Physical Society of Japan, Vol.71, No.9, pp. 2326-2334, 2002.
-  P. Chakroborty, “Models of Vehicular traffic: An engineering perspective,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol. 372, Issue 1, pp. 151-161, 2006.
-  Y. Sato and Y. Kobayashi, “Coooerative path optimization of multiple mobile robots using bio-inspired model,” Proceedings of the 26th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, pp. 301-305, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  C. Shao and D. Hristu-Varsakelis, “Cooperative optimal control: broadening the reach of bio-inspiration,” Bioinspiration and Biomimetics, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 1-11, 2006.
-  M. Bando, K. Hasebe, K. Nakanishi, A. Nakayama, A. Shibata, and Y. Sugiyama, “Phenomenological Study of Dynamical Model of Traffic Flow,” Journal de Physique I, Vol.5, No.11, pp. 1389-1399, 1995.
-  J. A. Marshall, M. E. Broucke, and B. A. Francis, “Formations of Vehicles in Cyclic Pursuit,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.49, No.11, 2004.
-  V. Haggan and T. Ozaki, “Modeling nonlinear random vibrations using an amplitude-dependent autoregressive time series model,” Biometrika, Vol.68, No.1, pp. 189-196, 1981.
-  J. A. Nelder and R. Mead, “A simplex method for function minimization,” Computer J., Vol.7, pp. 308-313, 1965.
-  S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, “Probabilistic Robotics,” MIT Press, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.