Investigation About Applicability of Personal Values for Recommender System
Shunichi Hattori and Yasufumi Takama
Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  C. N. Ziegler, S.M.McNee, J. A. Konstan, and G. Lausen, “Improving Recommendation Lists Through Topic Diversification,” WWW ’05 Proc. of the 14th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 22-32, 2005.
-  P. Resnick, N. Iacovou, M. Suchak, P. Bergstrom, and J. Riedl, “GroupLens: An Open Architecture for Collaborative Filtering of Netnews,” Proc. of ACM 1994 Conf. on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, pp. 175-186, 1994.
-  J. L. Herlocker, J. A. Konstan, L. G. Terveen, and J. T. Riedl, “Evaluating collaborative filtering recommender systems,” ACM Trans. on Information Systems, Vol.22, No.1, pp. 5-53, 2004.
-  C. N. Ziegler, G. Lausen, and L. S. Thieme, “Taxonomy-driven Computation of Product Recommendations,” Proc. of the 13th ACM Int. Conf. on Information and knowledge management, pp. 406-415, 2004.
-  Y. Hijikata, T. Shimizu, and S. Nishida, “Discovery-oriented Collaborative Filtering for Improving User Satisfaction,” Proc. of 14th ACM Int. Conf. on Intelligent User Interfaces, pp. 67-76, 2009.
-  T. Akiyama, K. Obara, and M. Tanizaki, “Proposal and Evaluation of Serendipitous Recommendation Method Using General Unexpectedness,” ACM PRSAT Workshop on Recommender Systems, 2010.
-  M. Rokeach, “Beliefs, Attitudes, and Values,” San Francisco: Jossey Bass, p. 161, 1968.
-  M. Rokeach, “The Nature of Human Values,” New York: The Free Press, 1973.
-  D. E. Vinson, J. E. Scott, and L. M. Lamont, “The role of personal values in marketing and consumer behavior,” The J. of Marketing, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 44-50, 1977.
-  M. B. Holbrook, “Consumer value: a framework for analysis and research,” Routledge, 1999.
-  C. E. Osgood, C. J. Suci, and P. H. Tannenbaum, “TheMeasurement of Meaning,” University of Illinois Press, pp. 76-124, 1957.
-  J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” Plenum Press, 1981.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.