A Recommendation System with the Use of Comprehensive Trend Indication Based on Weighted Complete Graph
Takuya Sugimoto*, Tetsuya Toyota*,**,
and Hajime Nobuhara*
*Department of Intelligent Interaction Technologies, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tenodai, Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
**Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Sumitomo Ichibancho FS Bldg., 8 Ichibancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8472, Japan
-  Compete, “Compete Releases Top 25 Retail Web Sites for July 2009,” 2009.
-  S. Alag, “Collective Intelligence in Action,” Manning Publications, 2008.
-  P. Resnick, N. Iacovou, M. Suchak, P. Bergstrom, and J. Riedl, “GroupLens: an open architecture for collaborative filtering of netnews,” CSCW ’94 Proc. of the 1994 ACM Conf. on Computer supported cooperative work, 1994.
-  U. Shardanand and P. Maes, “Social information filtering: algorithms for automating “word of mouth”,” CHI ’95 Proc. of the SIGCHI Conf. on Human factors in computing systems, 1995.
-  T. Akinaga, N. Ohsugi, M. Tsunoda, T. Kakimoto, A. Monden, and K. Matsumoto, “Recommendation of Software Technologies Based on Collaborative Filtering,” Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conf., pp. 209-216, 2005.
-  C.-N. Ziegler, S. M. McNee, J. A. Konstan, and G. Lausen, “Improving recommendation lists through topic diversification,” Proc. of the 14th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 22-32, 2005.
-  Y. Hijikata, T. Shimizu, and S. Nishida, “Discovery-oriented collaborative filtering for improving user satisfaction,” Proc. of the 14th Int. Conf. on Intelligent user interfaces, pp. 67-76, 2009.
-  Amazon.com, Inc., “Amazon Web Services.”
-  H. Takamura, “Introduction to Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing,” Corona Publishing Co., LTD., 2010.
-  S. Theodoridis and K. Koutroumbas, “Pattern Recognition, Third Edition,” Academic Press, 2006.
-  S. Theodoridis and K. Koutroumbas, “Pattern Recognition, Fourth Edition,” Academic Press, 2008.
-  D. Gries and F. B. Schneider, “A Logical Approach to Discrete Math (Monographs in Computer Science),” Springer, 1993.
-  Laboratory of DNA Information Analysis Human Genome Center Institute of Medical Science University of Tokyo, “Open source Clustering software.”
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.