Adaptive Cooperation for Multi Agent Systems Based on Human Social Behavior
Hiroshi Igarashi*, Yoshinobu Adachi**,
and Kazunari Takahashi***
*Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
**Intelligent Systems Laboratory, SECOM Co., Ltd., 8-10-16 Shimorenjaku, Mitaka, Tokyo 181-8528, Japan
***Department of Information and Computer Sciences, Saitama University, 255 Shimo-Okubo, Sakura, Saitama 338-8570, Japan
-  T. Balch and R. C. Arkin, “Behavior-based Formation Control for Multi-Robot Teams,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 926-939, 1998.
-  L. Leimin and L. Gang, “On Multi-Robot Cooperation based on MAS and Sensor Information,” Proc. of IEEE Conf. on Computational Complexity 2008, pp. 500-504, 2008.
-  J. H. Fewell, “Social Insect Networks,” Science, Vol.301, No.5641, pp. 1867-1870, 2003.
-  S. Kawamura, “Human Dexterity and Machine Dexterity How does Dexterity of Robots Emerge,” J. of robotics Society Japan, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 586-590, 1998.
-  R. Alexander, “The Challenge of Human Social Behavior,” Evolutionary Psychology, Vol.4, pp. 1-32, 2006.
-  A. Spink and C. Cole, “Information Behavior: A Socio-Cognitive Ability,” Evolutionary Psychology, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 257-274, 2007.
-  A. F. G. Bourke, “Colony Size, Social Complexity and Reproductive Conflict in Social Insects,” J. of Evolutionary Biology, Vol.12, Issue 2, pp. 245-257, 2001.
-  E. P. Dimuro et al., “Centralized Regulation of Social Exchanges Between Personality-Based Agents,” COIN 2006 Workshops, LNAI 4386, pp. 338-355, 2007.
-  T. Shiose, M. Okada, et al., “An Emergent Mechanism of Sociality by Bi-referential Model: Social Norm Acquired through Playing Primitive Soccer,” IPSJ SIG Notes. ICS, Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.98, No.4, pp. 79-86, 1998.
-  K. Takahashi and M. Kakikura, “Research on Cooperative Capture by Multiple Mobile Robots – A Proposition of Cooperative Capture Strategies in the Pursuit Problem –,” Proc. of Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems 2002, pp. 393-402, 2002.
-  L. Ross, D. Greene, and P. House, “The False Consensus Effect: An egocentric bias in social perception and attribution process,” J. of Experimental Social Psychology, Vol.13, pp. 279-301, 1977.
-  B. D. Bernheim, “A Theory of Conformity,” J. of Political Economy, Vol.102, No.5, pp. 841-877, 1994.
-  H. Igarashi, F. Hasegawa, and K. Takahashi, “Adaptive Cooperation for Multiple Robots Based on Human Social Behaviour: Evaluation of Adaptation in Cooperative Capturing Task with Disturbance,” Proc. of The 13th Robotics Symposia, pp. 326-331, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.