Efficiency Improvement of Information Acquisition in PC Operation with Auditory Signal
Hirohiko Honda* and Kazuko Tobita**
*Applied Computer Sciences, Shonan Institute of Technology, 1-1-25 Tsujido-Nishikaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 251-8511, Japan
**Shonan Institute of Technology, 1-1-25 Tsujido-Nishikaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 251-8511, Japan
-  J. Ishikawa, “GUI Access Software for the Blind Current Stage and Europe: in North American and Europe,” Information Processing Society of Japan, Vol.36, No.12, pp. 1133-1139, 1995.
-  T. Hatakeyama, Y. Koizumi, Y. Umeda, and M. Uchio, “The Design and Implementation of Pointing Device for aMultimedia Users with Severe Physical Disability,” The J. of the Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, Vol.52, No.9, pp. 137-143, 1998.
-  T. Aritsuka and N. Hataoka, “GUI Representation System Using Three-dimensional Sound for Visually Disables,” J. of IEICE, Vol.84, No.5, pp. 333-336, 2001.
-  S. Fukuda and K. Hiwaki, “Proposal of Automatic Adjusting Pushdown Keyboard – Toward an Age When Machines Adjust to Humans –,” The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.15, pp. 372-375, 2005.
-  H. Igarashi, “Skill Enhancing by Subliminal Calibration for Machine Operation Skill Quantification using Input Characteristics,” Proc. Conf. on Information, Intelligence and Precision Equipment (IIP2010), Vol.10, No.7, pp. 102-105, 2010.
-  K. Kiguchi, Y. Hayashi, and Y. Kose, “An upper-limb power-assist system with perception-assist in accordance with a handling tool and movement,” Proc. Conf. on Information, Intelligence and Precision Equipment (IIP2010), Vol.10, No.7, pp. 82-85, 2010.
-  A. Nishimura, “The Concept and Technique of a Soundscape Design,” Bulletin of Okinawa National College of Technology, No.2, pp. 127-130, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.