Subliminal Calibration for Machine Operation
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Tokyo Denki University, 2-2 Kanda-Nishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8457, Japan
-  S. Yamada and T. Yamaguchi, “Training AIBO like a Dog,” Proc. of the 13th Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 431-436, 2004.
-  H. Gomi and M. Kawato, “Computational Model for Adaptive Motor Control in the Cerebellum,” OYOBUTURI, Vol.61, No.10, pp. 1035-1038, 1992.
-  Y. Koike and M. Kawato, “Human Interface Using Surface EMG Signals,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.J79-A, No.2, pp. 363-370, 1996.
-  K. Furuta, “Control of Pendulum: From Super Mechano-System to Human Adaptive Mechatronics,” Proc. of the 42nd IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Plenary Talk, pp. 1498-1507, 2003.
-  S. Suzuki, K. Kurihara, K. Furuta, and F. Harashima, “Assistance Control on a Haptic System for Human Adaptive Mechatronics,” J. of Advanced Robotics, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 323-348, 2006.
-  M. Suwa, “Embodied Aspect of Emergence of Symbols,” J. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.48, No.1, 2009.
-  K. Furukawa, “The Role of Abduction in Skill Science,” Japan Society for Software Science and Technology, Vol.25, No.3, 2008.
-  B. R. Brewer, M. Fagan, R. L. Klatzky, and Y. Matsuoka, “Perceptual Limits for a Robotic Rehabilitation Environment Using Visual Feedback Distortion,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol.13, No.1, 2005.
-  R. Teghtsoonian, “On the Exponents in Sevens’s Law and the Constant in Ehrmanś Law,” Psychological Review, Vol.78, pp. 71-80, 1971.
-  H. Igarashi, A. Takeya, F. Harashima, and M. Kakikura, “Human Adaptive Assist Planning for Teleoperation,” Proc. of The 32nd Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 4522-4527, 2006.
-  J. Albus, “A New Approach to Manipulator Control: The Cerebellar Model Articulation Controller (CMAC),” J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.97, pp. 220-227, 1975.
-  D.-H. Kim, J.-W. Oh, and I.-W. Lee, “Cerebellar Model Articulation Controller (CMAC) for Suppression of Structural Vibration,” J. of Computing in Civil Engineering, Vol.16, Issue 4, pp. 291-298, 2002.
-  H. Igarashi, “Subliminal Calibration for Machine Operation,” Proc. of The 14th Robotics Simposia, pp. 126-131, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.