System Replacement to a New HIS and Data Warehouse
Masayuki Honda and Takehiro Matsumoto
Department of Medical Informatics, Nagasaki University Hospital, 1-7-1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki 852-8501, Japan
-  M. Honda, “An investigation for implementation and usage of Data ware House in Hospital Information system,” Japan J. of Medical Informatics, Vol.29 (Supplement), pp. 294-297, 2009.
-  M. Honda et al., “The meaning and the roles of the secondary use system DWH of patient data,” Japan J. of Medical Informatics, Vol.30 (Supplement), pp. 1320-1321, 2010.
-  A. Jain and S. Hayden, “Using electronic health records to collect patient-specific performance measures and outcomes,” AMIA Annu Symp Proc., pp. 1242-1243, Nov. 6, 2008.
-  Q. Zhang et al., “The application of an institutional clinical data warehouse to the assessment of adverse drug reactions (ADRs), Evaluation of aminoglycoside and cephalosporin associated nephrotoxicity,” Methods Inf Med., Vol.46, No.5, pp. 516-522, 2007.
-  J. D. Chelio et al., “Architectural design of a data warehouse to support operational and analytical queries across disparate clinical databases,” AMIA Annu Symp Proc., Vol.11, p. 901, Oct. 2007.
-  S. Hanß et al., “Integration of Decentralized Clinical Data in a Data Warehouse,” Methods Inf Med., Vol.48, No.5, Aug. 5, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.