An Interactive Map Search System Using Wavelet and Shape Contexts
Jungpil Shin* and Hsien-Chou Liao**
*Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering, The University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu City, Fukushima 965-8580, Japan
**Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chaoyang University of Technology, 168 Jifong E. Rd., Wufong District, Taichung 41349, Taiwan, R.O.C.
-  E. G. M. Petrakis, A. Diplaros, and E. Milios, “Matching and Retrieval of Distorted and Occluded Shapes Using Dynamic Programming,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.24, No.11, pp. 1501-1516, 2002.
-  D. Geiger, T. L. Liu, and R. V. Kohn, “Representation and Self-Similarity of Shapes,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 86-99, 2003.
-  Y. Nakamura and T. Yoshida, “Reconstructable Hierarchical Description of Two-Dimensional Shapes,” IEICE Trans. Information & Systems, Vol.J78-D-II, No.9, pp. 1288-1297, 1995.
-  K. Kanetani, “Easily Understandable Applied Mathematics from Least-square Method to Wavelet,” Kyouritsu-publisher, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  H. Aoyama and M. Kawagoe, “A Piecewise Linear Approximation Method Preserving Visual Feature Points of Original Figures,” CVGIP: Graphical Models and Image Processing, Vol.53, Issue 5, pp. 435-446, Sept. 1991.
-  H. C. Chen and A. K. C. Wong, “Generalized Texture Representation and Metric,” Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing, Vol.23, Issue 2, pp. 187-206, Aug. 1983.
-  S. Belongie, J. Malik, and J. Puzicha, “Shape Matching and Object Recognition Using Shape Contexts,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.24, No.24, pp. 509-522, 2002.
-  S. Belongie and J. Malik, “Matching with Shape Contexts,” IEEE Workshop Content-Based Access of Image and Video Libraries, pp. 20-26, 2000.
-  M. Werman, S. Peleg, R. Melter, and T. Y. Kong, “Bipartite Graph Matching for Points on a Line or a Circle,” J. of Algorithms, Vol.7, pp. 277-284, 1986.
-  H. F. Chen and A. R. S. Ponter, “Shakedown and Limit Analyses for 3-D Structures Using the Linear Matching Method,” Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping, Vol.78, Issue 6, pp. 443-451, June 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.