Induction of Cooperative Behavior Through Exchange of Nonverbal Information
Ergonomics Laboratory, Graduate School of Information Sciences, Hiroshima City University, 3-4-1 Ozuka-higashi, Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima 731-3194, Japan
-  M. Deutsch and R. M. Krauss, “The effect of threat upon interpersonal bargaining,” J. of Abnormal and Social Psychology, Vol.61, No.2, pp. 181-189, 1960.
-  K. Kiyokawa, H. Takemura, and N. Yokoya, “An Empirical study on the effect of feeling a partner’s gaze in face-to-face collaboration within shared virtual/augmented environments,” ITE Technical Report, Vol.22, No.47, pp. 13-18, 1998.
-  R. E. Kraut, M. D. Miller, and J. Siegel, “Collaboration in performance of physical tasks: effects on outcomes and communication,” Proc. of the 1996 ACM Conf. on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, pp. 57-66, 1996.
-  T. Suzuki and S. Okazaki, “Way-finding behavior with verbal communication in a virtual maze,” J. of architecture, planning and environmental engineering, Vol.543, pp. 155-162, 2001.
-  M. Akiyama, “Cooperative decision-making process: An analysis of information search processes and recall of alternatives after choice,” Cognitive Studies, Vol.5, No.4, pp. 65-77, 1998.
-  M. Shinada and T. Kameda, “Emergence of frequency-dependent cooperative strategies in iterated social dilemma: An experimental study,” The Japanese J. of Psychology, Vol.74, No.1, pp. 71-76, 2003.
-  M. Matsuda and T. Yamagishi, “Trust and cooperation: An experimental study of PD with choice of dependence,” The Japanese J. of Psychology, Vol.72, No.5, pp. 413-421, 2001.
-  Y. Yamamoto, T. Matsui, K. Hiraki, S. Umeda, and Y. Anzai, “Interaction with a computer system: – A study of factors for pleasant interaction,” Cognitive Studies, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 107-120, 1994.
-  C. Nass, J. Steuer, L. Henriksen, and D. C. Dryer, “Machines, social attributions, and ethopoeia: performance assessments of computers subsequent to “self-” or “other-” evaluations,” Int. J. of Human- Computer Studies, Vol.40, pp. 543-559, 1994.
-  Y. Takeuchi, “Unaware interpersonal responses toward computer and its practical applications,” Technical report of IEICE, Vol.2002, No.5, pp. 25-30, 2002.
-  H. Tanaka and T. Kawahara, “Conformity in heart rate variability under online game without conversations,” Proc. of the ICROSSICE Int. Joint Conf. 2009, pp. 2121-2124, 2009.
-  S. Itai, H. Ogawa, and Y. Miwa, “Experimental research on generation of embodied coherence and co-share of the anticipation during the cooperative game,” The Trans. of Human Interface Society, Vol.10, No.4, pp. 497-508, 2008.
-  J. W. Payne, J. R. Bettman, and E. J. Johnson, “Adaptive strategy selection in decision making,” J. of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 534-552, 1988.
-  T. Yamazaki, M. Karashima, and M. Saitoh, “The influence of time constraints on the performance in decision making task,” The Japanese J. of Ergonomics, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 123-130, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.