4W1H and Particle Swarm Optimization for Human Activity Recognition
Leon Palafox and Hideki Hashimoto
Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
-  J. H. Lee and H. Hashimoto, “Intelligent Space concept and contents,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 265-280, 2002.
-  N. Robertson and I. Reid, “A general method for human activity recognition in video,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol.104, No.2-3, Special Issue on Modeling People: Vision-based understanding of a person’s shape, appearance, movement and behaviour, pp. 232-248, 2006.
-  L. J. Li and L. Fei-Fei, “What, where and who? classifying events by scene and object recognition,” In Computer Vision, 2007, ICCV 2007. IEEE 11th Int. Conf. on, pp. 1-8, IEEE, 2007.
-  P.-C. Huang, S.-S. Lee, Y.-H. Kuo, and K.-R. Lee, “A flexible sequence alignment approach on pattern mining and matching for human activity recognition,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.37, No.1, pp. 298-306, 2010.
-  S. Chaplot, L. M. Patnaik, and N. R. Jagannathan, “Classification of magnetic resonance brain images using wavelets as input to support vector machine and neural network,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 86-92, 2006.
-  B. N. Schilit and M. M. Theimer, “Disseminating active map information to mobile hosts. Network,” IEEE, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 22-32, 1994.
-  A. Schmidt, “Implicit human computer interaction through context,” Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 191-199, 2000.
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-organization and associative memories,” Heidelberger: Springer, 1982.
-  H. Benitez-Perez, F. Garcia-Nocetti, and H. Thompson, “Fault classification SOMand PCA for inertial sensor drift,” In Intelligent Signal Processing, 2005 IEEE Int. Workshop on, pp. 177-182, IEEE, 2005.
-  J. Kennedy, R. C. Eberhart et al., “Particle swarm optimization,” In Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on neural networks, Vol.4, pp. 1942-1948, Perth, Australia, 1995.
-  M. Omran, A. Salman, and A. P. Engelbrecht, “Image classification using particle swarm optimization,” In Proc. of the 4th Asiapacific Conf. on Simulated Evolution and Learning, Vol.2002, pp. 370-374, 2002.
-  M. Frazier, “An introduction to wavelets through linear algebra,” Undergraduate texts in mathematics, Springer, 1999.
-  K. M. Cheung, “Developing the interview protocol for videorecorded child sexual abuse investigations: A training experience with police officers, social workers, and clinical psychologists in Hong Kong,” Child abuse & neglect, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 273-284, 1997.
-  M. Niitsuma, K. Yokoi, and H. Hashimoto, “Describing humanobject interaction in intelligent space,” In HSI’09: Proc. of the 2nd Conf. on Human System Interactions, pp. 392-396, Piscataway, NJ, USA, IEEE Press, 2009.
-  L. Palafox and H. Hashimoto, “A human movement profile classifier using Self Organized Maps in the 4W1H architecture,” In Proc. RSJ 27th Annual Conf., 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.