Fuzzy Genetic Network Programming with Noises for Mobile Robot Navigation
Siti Sendari, Shingo Mabu, Andre Tjahjadi,
and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  S. Parasuraman, V. Ganapathy, and B. Shirinzadeh, “Behavior based Mobile Robot Navigation Technique for Real World Environment using Fuzzy Logic System,” in Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3359-3364, 2004.
-  P. Rusu, E. M. Petriu, T. E. Whalen, A. Cornell, and H. J. W. Spoelder, “Behavior-Based Neuro-Fuzzy Controller for Mobile Robot Navigation,” IEEE Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.52, No.4, pp. 1335-1340, 2003.
-  K. J. Lee and B. T. Zhang, “Learning Robot Behavior by Evolving Genetic Programs,” in Proc. of the 26th Annual Conf. of the IEEE Industrial Electronic Society IECON, Vol.4, pp. 2867-2872, 2000.
-  S. Mabu, H. Hatakeyama, M. T. Thu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning and Its Application to Making Mobile Robot Behavior,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and System, Vol.126. No.8, pp. 1009-1015, 2006.
-  M. J. Er and Y. Zhou, “Automatic Generation of Fuzzy Inference System via Unsupervised Learning,” Neural Networks, Vol.21, pp. 1556-1566, 2008.
-  A. R. S. Fialho, M. T. C. Andrade, and F. L. Caversan, “Exploration of Transformations Between Fuzzy and Evolutionary Techniques,” in Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Design and applications, pp. 184-189, 2007.
-  K. Hirasawa, M. Okubo, H. Katagiri, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Comparison between Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Genetic Programming (GP),” in Proc. of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Vol.2, pp. 1276-1282, 2001.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  Y. Lu, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Multi-car Elevator Group Supervisory Control System using Genetic Network Programming,” IEEJ Trans. on Electronics, Information and System, Vol.125, No.1, 2005.
-  Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K.Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Trading Rules on Stock Markets Using Genetic Network Programming with Sarsa Learning,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 383-392, 2008.
-  L. Wang, S. Mabu, F. Ye, S. Eto, X. Fan, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming with Rule Accumulation and Its application to Tile-World Problem,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 551-560, 2009.
-  S. Mabu, A. Tjahjadi, S. Sendari, and K. Hirasawa, “Evaluation on the Robustness of Genetic Network Programming with Reinforcement Learning,” in Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2010.
-  T. M. Gureckis and B. C. Love, “Learning in Noise: Dynamic Decision-Making in a Variable Environment,” J. of Mathematical Psychology, Vol.53, pp. 180-193, 2009.
-  “Cyberbotics,” [Online].
-  K. Taboada, S. Mabu, E. Gonzales, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Mining Fuzzy Association Rules: A General Model Based on Genetic Network Programming and its Applications,” IEEJ Trans. on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.128, No.5, pp. 343-354, 2010.
-  Y. Yang, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Fuzzy Intertransaction Class Association Rule Mining using Genetic Network Programming for Stock Market Prediction,” IEEJ Trans. on on Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol.129, No.1, pp. 1-8, 2011.
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning – An Introduction,” Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England: MIT Press, 1998.
-  Michalewicz, “Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Program, 3rd,” Revised and extended edition, Springer, p. 103, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.