Development of an Automatic Landmine Detection and Marking System for the Demining Robot Gryphon
Alex M. Kaneko and Edwardo F. Fukushima
Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550, Japan
-  M. Hewish and R. Pengelley, “Treading a Fine Line: Mine Detection and Clearance,” Jane’s Int. Defense Review, Vol.30, No.11, pp. 30-47, 1997.
-  N. Pavkovic, J. Ishikawa, K. Furuta, K. Takahashi, M. Gaal, and D. Guelle, “Test and Evaluation of Japanese GPR-EMI Dual Sensor Systems at Benkovac Test Site in Croatia,” HCRCTRO TECH GPR 08-001, March, 2008.
-  S. Hirose and K. Kato, “Development of Quadruped Walking Robot With the Mission of Mine Detection and Removal,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robot. and Automat., Leuven, Belgium, pp. 1713-1718, 1998.
-  E. F. Fukushima, M. Freese, T. Matsuzawa, T. Aibara, and S. Hirose, “Humanitarian Demining Robot Gryphon: Current Status and an Objective Evaluation,” Int. J. on Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems, Vol.1, No.3, September 2008.
-  Minelab Electronics, “F3 Metal Mine Detector,” Instructors Notes and Syllabus, Issue 1.3, March, 2006.
-  D. Guelle, A. Smith, A. Lewis, and T. Bloodworth, “Metal Detector Handbook for Humanitarian Demining,” 2003.
-  K. C. Ho, L.M. Collins, L. G. Huettel, P. D. Gader, “Discrimination Mode Processing for EMI and GPR Sensors for Hand-Held Land Mine Detection,” IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 249-263, 2004.
-  O. Astrachan, “Bubble Sort: An Archaeological Algorithmic Analysis,” 2003.
-  M. Gaal, “Trial Design for Testing and Evaluation in Humanitarian Mine Clearance”, Ph.D. thesis, Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus, Germany, 2007.
Available at http://www.itep.ws/pdf/PhD_Gaal.pdf
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.