Data Mining Using Human Motions for Intelligent Systems
Yihsin Ho, Tomomi Shibano, Eri Sato-Shimokawara,
and Toru Yamaguchi
Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  Y. Nakauchi, T. Fukuda, K. Noguchi, and T. Matsubara, “Time Sequence Data Mining for Cooking Support Robot,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, CIRA, pp. 481-486, 2005.
-  T. Fukuda, Y. Nakauchi, K. Noguchi, and T. Matsubara, “Cooking Procedure Support System by Using Autonomous Mobile Robot and Touch Panel,” Nihon Kikai Gakkai Ronbunshu, C Hen/Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Part C Vol.72, Issue 4, pp. 1215-1222, 2006.
-  C.Morita, M. Sato, and M. Doi, “Human Action Recognition Using Acceleration and Physiological Data in Real-Time,” IASTED Int. Conf. Applied Informatics, Article No.411-120, pp. 7-13, 2004.
-  L. Palafox and H. Hashimoto, “Human Action Recognition Using 4W1H and Particle Swarm Optimization Clustering,” 3rd Int. Conf. on Human System Interaction, HSI’2010 – Conf. Proc. 2010, Article No.5514542, pp. 369-373, 2010.
-  C. C. Tseng and D. Cook, “Mining from Time Series Human Movement Data,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.4, Article No.4274381, pp. 3241-3243, 2007.
-  X. Wang, A. Wirth, and L. Wang, “Structure-Based Statistical Features and Multivariate Time Series Clustering,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Data Mining, ICDM, Article No.4470259, pp. 351-360, 2007.
-  K. Shimokura, H. Tezuka, N. Katafuchi, T. Machino, Y. Nanjo, and S. Iwaki, “Toward the Realization of Networked Robot – Study of Information Distribution Platform Architecture for Robot –,” Technical report of IEICE, The Institute of Electronics Information and Communication Engineers.
-  E. Sato, T. Yamaguchi, and F. Harashima, “Natural Interface Using Pointing Behavior for Human-Robot Gestural Interaction,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 1105-1112, 2007.
-  T. Okada and H. Motoda, “Association Rules and its Surrounding,” The Operations Research Society of Japan.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.