Rough Sets Based Prediction Model of Tick-Wise Price Fluctuations
Yoshiyuki Matsumoto* and Junzo Watada**
*Department of Economics, Shimonoseki City University, 2-1-1 Daigaku-cho, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi 751-8510, Japan
**Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  Y. Matsumoto and J. Watada, “Improvement of Chaotic Short-term Forecasting on Fuzzy Reasoning and Tuning on Genetic Algorithm,” Japan Society J. of fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 44-52, 2004.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets,” Int. J. of Computer and Information Science, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 341-356, 1982.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets – Theoretical Aspects of Reasoning about Data,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1991.
-  S. Tan, X. Cheng, and H. Xu, “An efficient global optimization approach for rough set based dimensionality reduction,” Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 725-736, 2007.
-  C. Goh and R. Law, “Incorporation the rough sets theory,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 1-16, 2003.
-  M. J. Beynon and M. J. Peel, “Variable precision rough set theory and data discrimination: an application to corporate failure prediction,” Omega, Vol.29, No.6, pp. 561-576, 2001.
-  R. Azibi and D. Vanderpooten, “Construction of rule-based assignment models,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.138, No.2, pp. 274-293, 2002.
-  R. Li and Z. O. Wang, “Mining classification rules using rough set and neural networks,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.157, No.2, pp. 439-448, 2004.
-  M. Quafafou, “α-RST: a generalization of rough set theory,” Information Sciences, Vol.124, No.4, pp. 301-316, 2000.
-  S. Greco, B. Matarazzo, and R. Slowinski, “Rough sets theory for multi-criteria decision analysis,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.129, No.1, pp. 1-47, 2001.
-  Y. Jhieh, G. Tzeng, and F. Wang, “Rough set Theory in Analyzing the Attributes of Combination Values for insurance market,” Expert System with Applications, Vol.32, No.1, 2007.
-  T. Harada and R. Tanaka, “Analysis of Specifications for Web Screen-Design Using Rough Sets,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.10, No.5, 2006.
-  D. Kim and S. Y. Bang, “IRIS Data Classification Using Tolerant Rough Sets,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.4, No.5, 2000.
-  B. Walczak and D. L. Massart, “Rough set theory,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 1-16, 1999.
-  B. Predki, R. Slowinski, R. Stefanowski, and Sz. Wilk, “ROSESoftware Implementation of the rough set theory,” In: L. Polkowski and A. Skowron (Eds.), Rough set and Current Trends in computing, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Spronger-Verlag, Berlin, 1998.
-  B. Predki and Sz. Wilk, “Rough set Based Data Exploration Using ROSE System,” In: Z. W. Ras and A. Skowron (Eds.), Foundations of Intelligent Systems, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Poland, Warsaw: Springer-Verlag, pp. 172-180, 1999.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough classification,” Int. J. Human-Computer Studies, Vol.51, No.15, pp. 369-383, 1999.
-  K. Gronhaug and M. C. Gilly, “A transaction cost approach to consumer dissatisfaction and complaint action,” J. of economic psychology, Vol.12, No.1, pp. 165-183, 1991.
-  C. Lin, J. Watada, and G. Tzeng, “Rough sets theory and its application to management engineering,” Proc., Int. Symposium of Management Engineering, Kitakyushu, Japan, pp. 170-176, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.