Autonomous Environmental Sensing System for Human Activity Monitoring
Takayuki Fujita*,**, Jun Okada**, Sayaka Okochi**,
Kohei Higuchi**, and Kazusuke Maenaka*,**
*Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of Hyogo, 2167 Shosha, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2280, Japan
**ERATO Maenaka Human Sensing Fusion Project, Japan Science and Technology Agency, 2167 Shosha, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2280, Japan
-  T. Hara, Y. Matsumura, M. Yamamoto, T. Kitado, H. Nakao, H. Nakao, T. Suzuki, T. Yoshikawa, and S. Fujimoto, “The Relationship Between Body Weight Reduction and Intensity of Daily Physical Activities Assessed with 3-Dimension Accelerometer,” Jpn. J. Phys. Fitness Sports Med., Vol.55, No.4, pp. 385-392, 2006.
-  A. DeHennis and K. D. Wise, “A Wireless Microsystem for the Remote Sensing of Pressure, Temperature, and Relative Humidity,” J. Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 12-22, 2005.
-  K. Kanda, Y. Iga, T. Hashimoto, T. Fujita, K. Higuchi, and K. Maenaka, “Microfabrication and Application of Series-Connected PZT Elements,” Eurosensors XXIII (Procedia Chemistry, Vol.1, pp. 808-811, 2009.
-  T. Fujita, F. Suzuki, K. Masaki, and K. Maenaka, “Sensor Integration for Environmental Data Logging System,” Proc. of the 24th Sensor Sym., Tokyo, pp. 429-432, 2007.
-  T. Fujita, Y. Fukumoto, F. Suzuki, and K. Maenaka, “SOI-MEMS Sensor for Multi-Environmental Sensing-System,” Proc. of The 4th Int. Conf. on Networked Sensing Systems, Braunschweig, Germany, Braunschweig, pp. 146-149, 2007.
-  K. Maenaka, K. Masaki, and T. Fujita, “Application of Multi-Environmental Sensing System in MEMS Technology – Monitoring of Human Activity,” Proc. of The 4th Int. Conf. on Networked Sensing Systems, Braunschweig, Germany, pp. 47-52, 2007.
-  T. Fujita, K.Masaki, and K.Maenaka, “Human Activity Monitoring System Using MEMS Sensors and Machine Learning,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 3-8, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.