A Fuzzy Weights Representation for Inner Dependence AHP
Shin-ichi Ohnishi*, Takahiro Yamanoi*, and Hideyuki Imai**
*Faculty of Engineering, Hokkai-Gakuen University, W11-1-1, S26, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-0926, Japan
**Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, W9, N14, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  T. L. Saaty, “A Scaling Method for Priorities in Hierarchical Structures,” J. Math. Psy., Vol.15, No.3, pp. 234-281, 1977.
-  T. L. Saaty, “The Analytic Hierarchy Process,” McGraw-Hill, New York, 1980.
-  T. L. Saaty, “Scaling the Membership Function,” European J. of O.R., Vol.25, pp. 320-329, 1986.
-  T. L. Saaty, “Inner and Outer Dependence in AHP,” University of Pittsburgh, 1991.
-  S. Ohnishi, D. Dubois, H. Prade, and T. Yamanoi, “A Fuzzy Constraint-Based Approach to the Analytic Hierarchy Process,” Uncertainty and Intelligent Information Systems, pp. 217-228, 2008.
-  S. Ohnishi, H. Imai, and T. Yamanoi, “Weights Representation of Analytic Hierarchy Process by Use of Sensitivity Analysis,” IPMU 2000 Proc, 2000.
-  S. Ohnishi, T. Yamanoi, and H. Imai, “A Fuzzy Representation for Weights of Alternatives in AHP,” New Dimensions in Fuzzy Logic and Related Technologies, Vol.2, pp.311-316, 2007.
-  S. Ohnishi, T. Yamanoi, and H. Imai, “A Fuzzy Weight Representation for Inner Dependence Method AHP,” 2009 IFSA World congress / EUSFLAT Conf. (IFSA-EUSFLAT 2009), pp. 1612-1617, 2009.
-  Y. Tanaka, “Recent Advance in Sensitivity Analysis in Multivariate Statistical Methods,” J. Japanese Soc. Comp. Stat., Vol.7, No.1, pp. 1-25, 1994.
-  S. Ohnishi, H. Imai, and M. Kawaguchi, “Evaluation of a Stability on Weights of Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process Using a Sensitivity Analysis,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 140-147, 1997.
-  M. Saito, “An Introduction to Linear Algebra,” Tokyo University Press, 1966.
-  D. Dubois and H. Prade, “Possibility Theory an Approach to Computerized Processing of Uncertainty,” Plenum Press, New York, 1988.
-  K. Tone, “The Game Feeling Decision Making,” Nikka-giren Press, Tokyo, 1986.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.