Risk Evaluation by Human Trajectory Simulation Based on Real Data
Kiyoshi Izumi*, Yoshifumi Nishida**, and Yoichi Motomura**
*School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan, PRESTO, JST, Japan
**Digital Human Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 2-3-26 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan, CREST, JST, Japan
-  The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “Population Survey Report 2005,” The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, 2006.
-  Akita Prefecture, “Field survey of children’s accidents,” 2009. (in Japanese)
-  D. Helbing, I. Farkas, and T. Vicsek, “Simulating dynamical features of escape panic,” Nature, Vol.407, pp. 487-490, 2000.
-  T. Yoshida and T. Kaneda, “A Simulation Analysis of Shop-around Behavior in a Commercial District as an Intelligent Agent Approach,” In Agent-based Approaches in Economic and Social Complex Systems V, pp. 131-142, Springer, 2009.
-  D. Helbing and P. Molnar, “Social force model for pedestrian dynamics,” Phys. Rev. E, Vol.51, No.5, pp. 4282-4286, 1995.
-  Y. Susumu, “Jinko Shakai Kouchiku Shinan,” Shoseki Koubou Hayama, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Nishida, H. Aizawa, T. Hori, N. Hoffman, T. Kanade, and M. Kakikura, “3D Ultrasonic Tagging System for Observing Human Activity,” In Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2003), pp. 785-791, 2003.
-  Y. Nishida, K. Kitamura, Y. Motomura, A. Simo, and T. Yamanaka, “Infant Behavior Simulation: Computational Approach to Infant Safety,” In Proc. of the 4th IARP/IEEE-RAS/EURON Workshop on Technical Challenges for Dependable Robots in Human Environments, T16-01, 2005.
-  M. Vlachos, D. Gunopoulos, and G. Kollios, “Discovering Similar Multidimensional Trajectories,” In Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf. on Data Engineering, ICDE ’02, pp. 673-684, IEEE Computer Society, 2002.
-  R. Shoda, T. Matsuda, T. Yoshida, H. Motoda, and T. Washio, “Graph Clustering with Structure Similarity,” In Proc. of the 17th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Nishida and Y. Motomura, “Ningen no Keisann ron ni motodsuku digital human contents,” In Proc. of the 1st digital contents symposium, S2-5(1)-(6), 2005. (in Japanese)
-  K. Kitamura, Y. Nishida, M. Matsumoto, Y. Motomura, T. Yamanaka, and H. Mizoguchi, “Development of Infant Behavior Simulator: Modeling Grasping Achievement Behavior Based on Developmental Behavior Model and Environmental Interest Induction Model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 705-716, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.