A Proposal of Stock Price Predictor Using Associated Memory
Shigeki Nagaya, Zhang Chenli, and Osamu Hasegawa
Imaging Science and Engineering Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan
-  S. Nagaya, Z. Chenli, and O. Hasegawa, “An Associated-memorybased Stock Price Predictor,” Int. Conf. on Artificial Neural Networks, Vol.2, pp. 345-357, 2009.
-  F. Shen and O. Hasegawa, “An incremental network for on-line unsupervised classification and topology learning,” Neural Networks, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 90-106, 2006.
-  E. F. Fama, “Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work,” The J. of Finance, Vol.25, No.2, pp. 383-417, 1970.
-  K. Schierholt and C. H. Dagli, “Stock market prediction using different neural network classification architectures,” IEEE/IAFE Conf. on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering, pp. 72-78, 1996.
-  P. K. H. Phua, Z. Xiaotian, and H. K. Chung, “Forecasting stock index increments using neural networks with trust region methods,” Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, Vol.1, pp. 260-265, 2003.
-  P. D. Yoo, M. H, Kim, and T. Jan, “Machine Learning Techniques and Use of Event Information for Stock Market Prediction: A Survey and Evaluation,” Int. Conf. on Computational Intelligence for Modelling, Control and Automation and Intelligent Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce, Vol.2, pp. 835-841, 2005.
-  C. Lu, “Integrating independent component analysis-based denoising scheme with neural network for stock price prediction,” Expert Systems with Applications Vol.37, pp. 7056-7064, 2010.
-  H. Li, C. H. Dagli, and D. Enke, “Forecasting Series-based Stock Price Data Using Direct Reinforcement Learning,” Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, Vol.2, pp. 1103-1108, 2004.
-  T. Matsui and H. Ohwada, “A Reinforcement Learning Agent for Stock Trading: An Evaluation,” The 20th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.20, pp. 3C1-6, 2006.
-  M. Matsumoto, K. Fukui, K. Moriyama, S. Kurihara, and M. Numao, “A Design and Evaluation of Q-learning Agents on U-Mart,” The 20th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2006.
-  H. Li, C. H. Dagli, and D. Enke, “Short-term Stock Market Timing Prediction under Reinforcement Learning Schemes,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Approximate Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning, pp. 233-240, 2007.
-  J.W. Lee, “Stock Price Prediction Using Reinforcement Learning,” IEEE Int. Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Vol.1, pp. 690-695, 2001.
-  A. Sudo, A. Sato, and O. Hasegawa, “Associative Memory for Online Incremental Learning in Noisy Environments,” Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, Vol.12, No.17, pp. 619-624, 2007.
-  S. Okada and O. Hasegawa, “Incremental Learning, Recognition, and Generation of Time-Series Patterns Based on Self-Organizing Segmentation,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics,Vol.10, No.3, pp. 395-408, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.