Ranking of DMUs Based on Efficiency Intervals
Kochi University, 2-5-1 Akebono, Kochi, Japan
-  A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, and E. Rhodes, “Measuring the efficiency of decision making Unit,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.2, pp. 429-444, 1978.
-  T. Entani, Y. Maeda, and H. Tanaka, “Dual models of interval DEA and its extension to interval data,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.136, pp. 32-45, 2002.
-  D. Dubois and H. Prade, “Systems of linear fuzzy constraints,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.3, pp. 37-48, 1980.
-  N. Adler, L. Friedman, and Z. Sinuany-Stern, “Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.140, pp. 249-265, 2002.
-  J. Doyle and R. Green, “Efficiency and cross-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: Derivatives, meanings and uses,” J. of the Operational Research Society, Vol.45, pp. 567-578, 1994.
-  A. Charnes, C. T. Clark, W. W. Cooper, and B. Golany, “A developmental study of data envelopment analysis in measuring the efficiency of maintenance units in the US air forces,” Annals of Operations Research, Vol.2, pp. 95-112, 1985.
-  A. M. Torgersen, F. R. Forsund, and S. A. C. Kittelsen, “Slackadjusted efficiency measures and ranking of efficient units,” J. of Productivity Analysis, Vol.7, pp. 379-398, 1996.
-  P. Andersen and N. C. Petersen, “A procedure for ranking efficient units in data envelopment analysis,” Management Science, Vol.39, pp. 1261-1264, 1993.
-  K. Tone, “A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.143 pp. 32-41, 2002.
-  J. Zhu, “Supper-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.129, pp. 443-455, 2001.
-  W. D. Cook and M. Kress, “A data envelopment model for aggregating preference rankings,” Management Science, Vol.36, pp. 1302-1310, 1990.
-  T. Obata and H. Ishii, “A method for discriminating efficient candidates with ranked voting data,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.151, pp. 233-237, 2003.
-  R. Ramanathan, “An Introduction to data envelopment analysis context: A tool for performance measurement,” Saga Publications, New Delhi-Thousand Oaks-London, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.