Risk Analysis of Portfolios Under Uncertainty: Minimizing Average Rates of Falling
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Kitakyushu, 4-2-1 Kitagata, Kokuraminami, Kitakyushu 802-8577, Japan
-  H. Markowitz, “Mean-Variance Analysis in Portfolio Choice and Capital Markets,” Blackwell, Oxford, 1990.
-  M. C. Steinbach, “Markowitz revisited: Mean-variance model in financial portfolio analysis,” SIAM Review, Vol.43, pp. 31-85, 2001.
-  Z. Zmeškal, “Value at risk methodology of international index portfolio under soft conditions (fuzzy-stochastic approach),” Int. Review of Financial Analysis, Vol.14, pp. 263-275, 2005.
-  Y. Yoshida, “Fuzzy extension of estimations with randomness: The perception-based approach,” in: V. Torra, Y. Narukawa and Y. Yoshida, eds., ‘Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence – MDAI 2007,’ Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.4617 (Springer, August, 2007), pp. 295-306, 2007.
-  Y. Yoshida, “Mean values, measurement of fuzziness and variance of fuzzy random variables for fuzzy optimization,” Proc. of SCIS & ISIS 2006, (Joint 3rd Intern. Conf. on Soft Comp. and Intell. Sys. and 7th Intern. Symp. on Advanced Intell. Sys.), Tokyo, (Sept., 2006) pp. 2277-2282, 2006.
-  Y. Yoshida, “A perception-based portfolio under uncertainty: Minimization of average rates of falling,” in: V. Torra, Y. Narukawa and M. Inuiguchi, eds., ‘Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence – MDAI 2009,’ Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.5861 (Springer, November, 2009), pp. 149-160, 2009.
-  L. El Chaoui, M. Oks, and F. Oustry, “Worst-case value at risk and robust portfolio optimization: A conic programming approach,” Operations Research, Vol.51, pp. 543-556, 2003.
-  A. Meucci, “Risk and Asset Allocation,” Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 2005.
-  Z. Zmeškal, “Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach),” European J. Oper. Res., Vol.161, pp. 337-347, 2005.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Inform. and Control, Vol.8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  H. Kwakernaak, “Fuzzy random variables – I. Definitions and theorem,” Inform. Sci., Vol.15, pp. 1-29, 1978.
-  M. L. Puri and D. A. Ralescu, “Fuzzy random variables,” J. Math. Anal. Appl., Vol.114, pp. 409-422, 1986.
-  R. Kruse and K. D. Meyer, “Statistics with Vague Data,” Riedel Publ. Co., Dortrecht, 1987.
-  R. R. Yager, “A procedure for ordering fuzzy subsets of the unit interval.,” Inform. Sciences, Vol.24, pp. 143-161, 1981.
-  P. Artzner, F. Delbaen, J.-M. Eber, and D. Heath, “Coherent measures of risk,” Mathematical Finance, Vol.9, pp. 203-228, 1999.
-  L. Campos and A.Munoz, “A subjective approach for ranking fuzzy numbers,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.29, pp. 145-153, 1989.
-  C. Carlsson and R. Fullér, “On possibilistic mean value and variance of fuzzy numbers,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.122, pp. 315-326, 2001.
-  P. Fortemps and M. Roubens, “Ranking and defuzzification methods based on area compensation,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.82, pp. 319-330, 1996.
-  M. López-Díaz and M. A. Gil, “The λ-average value and the fuzzy expectation of a fuzzy random variable,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.99, pp. 347-352, 1998.
-  Y. Yoshida, “A mean estimation of fuzzy numbers by evaluation measures,” in: M. Ch. Negoita et al. eds., ‘Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, Part II,’ Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.3214 pp. 1222-1229. Springer, September, 2004.
-  Y. Yoshida, M. Yasuda, J. Nakagami, and M. Kurano, “A new evaluation of mean value for fuzzy numbers and its application to American put option under uncertainty,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.157, pp. 2614-2626, 2006.
-  M. Inuiguchi and T. Tanino, “Portfolio selection under independent possibilistic information,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.115, pp. 83-92, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.