Psychological Effects of a Self-Sufficiency Model Based on Urge System
Teruaki Ando and Masayoshi Kanoh
School of Information Science and Technology, Chukyo University, 101 Tokodachi, Kaizu-cho, Toyota 470-0393, Japan
-  P. Marti, M. Bacigalupo, L. Giusti, C. Mennecozzi and T. Shibata, “Socially Assistive Robotics in the Treatment of Behavioural and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia,” IEEE/RAS-EMBS Int. Conf. on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics 2006, pp. 483-488, 2006.
-  K. Wada and T. Shibata, “Robot Therapy in a Care House – its Sociopsychological and Physiological Effects on the Residents,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation 2006, pp. 3966-3971, 2006.
-  S. Takeuchi, A. Sakai, S. Kato, and H. Itoh, “An Emotion Generation Model Based on the Dialogist Likability for Sensitivity Communication Robot,” J. of Robotic Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.7, pp. 1125-1133, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  M. Toda, “Emotion and Urges,” The Urge Theory of Emotion and Cognition, Chapter 1, SCCS Technical Report, 1993.
-  M. Toda, “Basic Structure of the Urge Operations,” The Urge Theory of Emotion and Cognition, Chapter 2, SCCS Technical Report, 1994.
-  R. Pfeifer and C. Scheier, “Understanding Intelligence,” MIT Press, 1999.
-  M. Toda, “Man, Robot, and Society, Models and Speculations,” Martinus Nijhoff Publishing, 1924.
-  M. Lewis and J. M. Haviland-Jones, “Handbook of Emotions,” Guilford Publications, 2000.
-  C. E. Izard, “The Psychology of Emotions,” Plenum Press, 1991.
-  P. Ekman, “Unmasking the Face, Prentice-Hall,” 1975.
-  A. Araki and M. Kanoh, “Effective Use of LEDs on Face of Communication Robot “Ifbot”,” Joint 4th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 9th Int. Symposium on advanced Intelligent Systems, in CD-ROM, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.