Spatial Object Segmentation Using Stereo Images
Yong Hao*, Lifeng He**, Tsuyoshi Nakamura*,
Yuyan Chao***, and Hidenori Itoh*
*Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-8555, Japan
**Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Aichi Prefectural University, Nagakute-cho, Aichi 480-1198, Japan
***Graduate School of Environment Management, Nagoya Sangyo University, Owariasahi-city, Aichi 488-8711, Japan
-  N. Otsu, “A threshold selection method from grey-level histograms,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., Vol.SMC-8, pp. 62-66, 1978.
-  S. Belongie, C. Carson, H. Greenspan, and J. Malik, “Color and texturebased image segmentation using EM and its application to content based image retrieval,” ICCV, pp. 675-682, 1998.
-  D. K. Panjwani and G. Healey, “Markov random-field models for unsupervised segmentation of textured color images,” PAMI, Vol.17, pp. 939-954, Oct. 1995.
-  J. Wang, “Stochastic relaxation on partitions with connected components and its application to image segmentation,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., Vol.20, No.6, pp. 619-636, 1998.
-  L. Shafarenko, M. Petrou, and J. Kittler, “Automatic watershed segmentationof randomly textured color images,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., Vol.6, No.11, pp. 1530-1544, 1997.
-  W. Ma and B. S. Manjunath, “Edge flow: a technique for boundary detection and image segmentation,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, Vol.9, pp. 1375-1388, Aug. 2000.
-  J. Shi and J. Malik, “Normalized cuts and image segmentation,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., Vol.22, pp. 888-905, Aug. 2000.
-  J. Sun, N.-N. Zheng, and H.-Y. Shum, “Stereo Matching Using Belief Propagation,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.25, pp. 787-800, 2003.
-  P. F. Felzenszwalb and D. P. Huttenlocher, “Efficient Belief Propagation for Early Vision,” Proc. IEEE CS Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Vol.1, pp. 261-268, 2004.
-  D. Scharstein and R. Szeliski, “A Taxonomy and Evaluation of Dense Two-Frame Stereo Correspondence Algorithms,” Int. J. Computer Vision, Vol.47, pp. 7-42, 2003.
-  P. F. Felzenszwalb and D. P. Huttenlocher, “Efficient graph-based image segmentation,” Int. J. of Computer Vision, Vol.59, No.2, pp. 167-181, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.