Guaranteed Cost Output Feedback Control of Fuzzy Systems via LMI Approach
Shusaku Nishikawa and Jun Yoneyama
Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Aoyama Gakuin University, 5-10-1 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-5258, Japan
-  T. Takagi and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, Cybernetics, Vol.15, pp. 116-132, 1985.
-  K. Tanaka and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Ana-lysis: A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach,” Wiley-Interscience, 2001.
-  K. Tanaka and M. Sugeno, “Stability analysis and design of fuzzy control systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.45, pp. 135-156, 1992.
-  M. C. M. Teixiera, E. Assuncao, and R. G. Avellar, “On relaxed LMI-based designs for fuzzy regulators and fuzzy observers,” Vol.11, pp. 613-623, 2003.
-  H. D. Tuan, P. Apkarian, T. Narikiyo, and Y. Yamamoto, “Parameterized linear matrix inequality techniques in fuzzy control system design,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.9, pp. 324-332, 2001.
-  H. O.Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. Griffin, “An approach to fuzzy control of nonlinear system stability and design issues,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 14-21, 1996.
-  J. Yoneyama, M. Nishikawa, H. Katayama, and A. Ichikawa, “Design of output feedback controllers for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.121, No.1, pp. 127-148, 2001.
-  J. Yoneyama, “H∞ output feedback control for fuzzy systems with immeasurable premise variables: discrete-time case,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 949-958, 2008.
-  J. Yoneyama, “Robust output feedback guaranteed cost control of uncertain fuzzy systems with immeasurable premise variables,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.11, No.7, pp. 745-750, 2007.
-  X. J. Ma, Z. Q. Sun, and Y. Y. He, “Analysis and design of fuzzy controller and fuzzy observer,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 41-50, 1998.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy regulators and fuzzy observers: relaxed stability conditions and LMI-based designs,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 1-16, 1998.
-  K. Tanaka and M. Sano, “On the concepts of regulator and observer of fuzzy control systems,” 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 767-772, 1994.
-  W. Assawinchaichote, S. K. Nguang, and P. Shi, “Fuzzy Control and Filter Design for Uncertain Fuzzy Systems,” Springer, 2006.
-  T. M. Guerra, A. Kruszewski, L. Vermeiren, and H. Tirmant, “Conditions of output stabilization for nonlinear models in the Takagi-Sugeno’s form,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.157, pp. 1248-1259, 2006.
-  H. N. Wu and K.-Y. Cai, “H2 guaranteed cost fuzzy control for uncertain nonlinear systems via linear matrix inequalities,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.148, pp.411-429, 2004.
-  J. Yoneyama, “Robust guaranteed cost control of uncertain fuzzy systems under time-varying sampling,” Applied Soft Computing, Available online, November 24, 2009.
-  C. Scherer, P. Gahinet, and M. Chilali, “Multiobjective outputfeedback control via LMI optimization,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.42, pp. 896-911, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.