A Novel Taxi Dispatch System Integrating a Multi-Customer Strategy and Genetic Network Programming
QingBiao Meng, Shingo Mabu, Lu Yu, and Kotaro Hirasawa
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, Hibikino 2-7, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  T. Eguchi, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and N. Ota, “A study of Evolutionary Multiagent Models Based on Symbiosis,” IEEE Trans. on Syst., Man and Cybernetics Part B, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 179-193, 2006.
-  S. Mabu, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “A Graph-Based Evolutionary Algorithm: Genetic Network Programming(GNP) and Its Extension Using Reinforcement Learning,” Evolutionary Computation, MIT press, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 369-398, 2007.
-  K. Hirasawa, T. Eguchi, J. Zhou, L. Yu, and S. Markon, “A Double-Deck Elevator Group Supervisory Control System using Genetic Network Programming,” IEEE Trans. on System, Man and Cybernetics, Part C, Vol.38, No.4, pp. 535-550, July 2008.
-  Y. Chen, S. Mabu, K. Shimada, and K. Hirasawa, “Real Time Updating Genetic Network Programming for Adapting to the Change of Stock Prices,” IEEJ trans. EIS, Vol.129, No.2, pp. 344-354, 2009.
-  C. Yue, S. Mabu, Y. Wang, and K. Hirasawa, “Multiple Round English Auction Agent based on Genetic Network Programming,” IEEJ trans. TEEE, 2009 (accepted).
-  M. Shrivastava, P. K. Chande, A. S. Monga, and H. Kashiwagi, “Taxi Dispatch: A Fuzzy Approach,” In Proc. of the IEEE Conf. on Intelligent Transportation System, 1997.
-  K. T. Seow, N. H. Dang, and D. H. Lee, “Towards an Automated Multiagent Taxi-Dispatch System,” In Proc. of the 3rd Annual IEEE Conf. on Automation Science and Engineering, Scottsdale, AZ, USA, Sept. 22-25, pp. 1045-1050, 2007.
-  Y. Q. Jia, “Improvement Program of Taxi Stops based on Simulated Annealing Algorithm in the Context of China,” In Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, 2008.
-  J. H. Lee, I. H. Shin, and G. L. Park, “Analysis of the Passenger Pick-up Pattern for Taxi Location Recommendation,” In Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Networked Computing and Advanced Information Management, 2008.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithm in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning,” Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming, on the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection,” MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992.
-  L. T. Wang, S. Mabu, F. M. Ye, S. Eto, X. F. Fan, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming with Rule Accumulation and its Application to Tile-World Problem,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 551-560, 2009.
-  F. M. Ye, S. Mabu, L. T. Wang, S. Eto, and K. Hirasawa, “Genetic Network Programming with Reconstructed Individuals,” SICE J. of Control, Measurement and System Integration, 2009 (accepted).
-  H. Y. Zhou, W. Wei, K. Shimada, S. Mabu, and K. Hirasawa, “Time Related Association Rules Mining with Attributes Accumulation Mechanism and its Application to Traffic Prediction,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 467-478, 2008.
-  M. K. Mainali, S. Mabu, S. Q. Yu, S. Eto, and K. Hirasawa, “Dynamic Optimal Route Search Algorithm for Car Navigation Systems with Preferences by Dynamic Programming,” IEEJ trans. TEEE, 2009 (accepted).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.