Natural Language Questions and Answers for RDF Information Resources
Chie Akita*, Motohiro Mase**, and Yasuhiko Kitamura*
*School of Science and Technology, Kwansei Gakuin University
**Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kwansei Gakuin University, 2-1 Gakuen, Sanda, Hyogo 669-1322, Japan
-  E. Andre, T. Rist, and J. Muller, “WebPersona: A Life-Like Presentation Agent for the World-Wide Web,” Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 25-36, 1998.
-  M. Kanzaki, “An Introduction to RDF/OWL for Semantic Web,” Morikita Shuppan Co., Ltd., 2005. (in Japanese)
-  C. Akita, M. Mase, and Y. Kitamura, “Natural Language Q&A Method for RDF Information Resource,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.109, No.51, pp.7-12, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  K. Kawamoto, M. Mase, Y. Kitamura, and Y. Tijerino, “KawaWiki: Semantic Wiki Where Human and Agents Collaborate,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM Int. Conf. on Intelligent Agent Technology Workshops, pp. 147-151, 2008.
-  G. Kasneci, F. M. Suchanek, G. Ifrim, M. Ramanath, and G Weikum, “NAGA: Searching and Ranking Knowledge,” Proc. of the 24th Int. Conf. on Data Engineering, pp. 953-962, 2008.
-  F. M. Suchanek, G. Kasneci, and G. Weikum, “Yago: A Core of Semantic Knoeledge,” Proc. of the 16th Int. World Wide Web Conf., pp. 697-706, 2007.
-  V. Lopez, M. Pasin, and E. Motta, “An Ontology-Portable Question Answering System for the Semantic Web,” AquaLog, ESWC 2005, LNCS 3532, pp. 546-562, 2005.
-  G. Kurata, N. Okazaki, and M. Ishizuka, “Question Answering System with Graph Structure from Dependency Analysis,” IPSJ SIG Notes, No.108, pp. 69-74, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  O. S. Goh, C. C. Fung, K. W. Wong, and A. Depickere, “An Embodied Conversational Agent for Intelligent Web Interacton on Pandemic Crisis Communication,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE/WIC/ACM Int. Conf. on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology, pp. 397-400, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.