Interactive Data Mining for Large-Scale Image Databases Based on Formal Concept Analysis
Takanari Tanabata*, Kazuhito Sawase**, Hajime Nobuhara**,
and Barnabas Bede***
*National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8602, Japan
**Department of Intelligent Interaction Technologies, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tenodai, Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
***Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas-Pan American, 1201 West University, Edinburg, Texas 78539, USA
-  B. A. Davey and H. A. Priestley, “Introduction to Lattices and Order, second edition,” Cambridge University Press, 2002.
-  B. Ganter and R. Wille, “Formal Concept Analysis,” Berlin: Springer, 1996.
-  K. Sawase and H. Nobuhara, “Lattice Visualization System based on Formal Concept Analysis for Large Scale Image Database,” J. of Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 32-40, 2009.
-  J. Canny, “Computational Approach to Edge Detection,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.8, No.6, pp. 679-698, 1986.
-  I. Sobel and G. Feldman, “A 3×3 Isotropic Gradient Operator for Image Processing,” in R. Duda and P. Hart (Eds). ”Pattern Classification and Scene Analysis,” New York : Wiley, pp. 271-272, 1973.
-  D. Marr, “Vision,” San Francisco, Freeman, 1982.
-  G. Bradski, A. Kaehler, “Learning OpenCV,” Oreilly Associates Inc., 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.