Relative Magnitude of Gaussian Curvature via Self-Calibration
Yi Ding*1, Yuji Iwahori*2, Takashi Nakagawa*2, Tsuyoshi Nakamura*1, Lifeng He*3, Robert J. Woodham*4, and Hidenori Itoh*1
*1Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho Showa-ku Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
*2Chubu University, Matsumoto-cho 1200 Kasugai 487-8501, Japan
*3Faculty of Information Science and Technology, Aichi Prefectural University, Aichi 480-1198, Japan
*4University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C. Canada, V6T 1Z4
-  R. J. Woodham, “Gradient and curvature from the photometric stereo method, including local confidence estimation,” J. of the Optical Society of America, A, Vol.11, pp. 3050-3068, 1994.
-  Y. Iwahori, R. J. Woodham, and A. Bagheri, “Principal Components Analysis and Neural Network Implementation of Photometric Stereo,” Proc. IEEEWorkshop on Physics-Based Modeling in Computer Vision, pp. 117-125, 1995.
-  Y. Iwahori, R. J. Woodham, M. Ozaki, H. Tanaka, and N. Ishii, “Neural Network Based Photometric Stereo with a Nearby Rotational Moving light Source,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E80-D, No.9, pp. 948-957, 1997.
-  E. Angelopoulou and L.B. Wolf, “Sign of Gaussian Curvature from Curve Orientation in Photometric Space,” IEEE Trans. on PAMI, Vol.20, No.10, pp. 1056-1066, 1998.
-  T. Okatani and K. Deguchi, “Determination of Sign of Gaussian Curvature of Surface from Photometric Data,” Trans. of IPSJ, Vol.39, No.5, pp. 1965-1972, 1998.
-  Y. Iwahori, S. Fukui, R. J. Woodham, and A. Iwata, “Classification of Surface Curvature from Shading Images Using Neural Network,” IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E81-D, No.8, pp. 889-900, 1998.
-  Y. Iwahori, S. Fukui, C. Fujitani, Y. Adachi, and R. J. Woodham, “Relative Magnitude of Gaussian Curvature from Shading Images Using Neural Network,” KES2005, Knowedge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, LNAI 3681, pp. 813-819, 2005.
-  Y. Iwahori, T. Nakagawa, S. Fukui, H.Kawanaka, R. J. Woodham, and Y. Adachi, “Improvement of Accuracy for Gaussian Curvature Using Modification Neural Network,” Knowedge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, KES(l), pp. 1013-1020, 2007.
-  A. Hertzmann, “Example-Based Photometric Stereo, Shape Reconstruction with General, Varying BRDFs,” IEEE Trans. on PAMI, Vol.27, No.8, pp. 1254-1264, 2005.
-  R. J.Woodham, “Photometric Method for Determining Surface Orientation from Multiple Images,” Optical Engineering, Vol.19, No.1, pp. 139-144, 1980.
-  B. T. Phong, “Illumination for Computer Generated Pictures,” Comm. ACM, Vol.18 No.6, pp. 311-317, 1975.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.