Experimental Identification of Manipulator Dynamics Through the Minimization of its Natural Oscillations
Rodrigo S. Jamisola, Jr. and Elmer P. Dadios
De La Salle University, 2401 Taft Ave, 1004 Manila, Philippines
-  C. H. An, C. G. Akteson, and J. M. Hollerbach, “Estimation of Inertial Parameters of Rigid Body Links of Manipulators,” Proc. of the 24th Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 990-1002, 1985.
-  J. J. Craig, “Adaptive Control of Mechanical Manipulators,” Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, 1986.
-  B. Armstrong, “On finding ‘exciting’ trajectories for identification experiments involving systems with non-linear dynamics,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.4, pp. 1131-1139, 1987.
-  M. Gautier, A. Janot, and P. Vandanjon, “DIDIM: A New Method for the Dyanmic Identification of Robots from only Torque Data,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2122-2127, 2008.
-  K. Ayusawa, G. Venture, and Y. Nakamura, “Identification of Humanoid Robots Dynamics using Floationg-base Motion Dymanics,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2854-2859, 2008.
-  B. Bukkens, D. Kostić, B. d. Jager, and M. Steinbuch, “Learning-Base Idetification and Iterative Learning Control of Direct-Drive Robots,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.13, No.4, pp. 537-549, 2005.
-  Z.-H. Jiang, T. Ishida, and M. Sunawada, “Neural Network Aided Dynamic Parameter Identification of Robot Manipulators,” Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 3298-3303, 2006.
-  N. Ramdani and P. Poignet, “Robust Dynamic Experimental Identification of Robots With Set Membership Uncertainty,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 253-256, 2005.
-  D. J. Austin, “Simultaneous Identification and Control of a Hybrid Dynamic Model for a Mobile Robot”, Proc. of the 39th Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 3138-3143, 2000.
-  N. A. Bompos, P. K. Artemiadis, A. S. Oikonomopoulos, and K. J. Kyriakopoulos, “Modeling, Full Identification and Control of the Mitsubishi PA-10 Robot Arm,” Proc. of the 2007 IEEE/ASME Int. Conf. on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM2007), pp. 1-6, 2007.
-  D. Kostić, B. d. Jager, M. Steinbuch, and R. Hensen, “Modeling and Identification for High-Performance Robot Control: An RRRRobotic Arm Case Study,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.12, No.6, pp. 904-919, 2004.
-  K. Radkhah, D. Kulic, and E. Croft, “Dynamic Parameter Identification for the CRS A460 Robot,” Proc. of the 2007 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3842-3847, 2007.
-  J. Swevers, W. Verdonck, and J. D. Schutter, “Dynamic Model Identification for Industrial Robots,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.27, pp. 58-71, 2007.
-  K. Noda, M. Ito, Y. Hoshino, and J. Tani, “Dynamic Generation and Switching of Object Handling Behaviors by a Humanoid Robot Using a Recurrent Neural Network Model,” 9th Int. Conf. on Simulation and Adaptive Behavior, Vol.4095, pp. 185-196, 2006.
-  V. Ivancevic and M. Snoswell, “Fuzzy-Stochastic Functor Machine for General Humanoid-Robot Dynamics,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.31, No.3, pp. 319-330, 2001.
-  R. S. Jamisola, Jr.,M. Ang, Jr., T. M. Lim, O. Khatib, and S. Y. Lim, “Dynamics Identification and Control of an Industrial Robot,” Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp. 323-328, 25-27 1999.
-  R. S. Jamisola, Jr., D. N. Oetomo, J. M. H. Ang, O. Khatib, T. M. Lim, and S. Y. Lim, “Compliant Motion using a Mobile Manipulator: An Operational Space Formulation Approach to Aircraft Canopy Polishing,” RSJ Advanced Robotics, Vol.19, No.5, pp. 613-634, 2005.
-  O. Khatib, “Inertial Properties in Robotic Manipulation: An Object-Level Framework,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 19-36, 1995.
-  O. Khatib, “Real-time Obstacle Avoidance for Manipulators and Mobile Robots,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 90-98, 1986.
-  L. E. Kavraki, P. Švestka, J.-C. Latombe, and M. H. Overmars, “Probabilistic Roadmaps for Path Planning in High-Dimensional Configuration Spaces,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 566-580, 1996.
-  R. S. Jamisola, Jr., A. A. Maciejewski, and R. G. Roberts, “Failure-Tolerant Path Planning for Kinematically Redundant Manipulators Anticipating Locked-Joint Failures,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 603-612, 2006.
-  A. A. Maciejewski and C. A. Klein, “Obstacle avoidance for kinematically redundant manipulators in dynamically varying environments,” Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 109-117, 1985.
-  Z. Tang, M. J. Er, and G. S. Ng, “Humanoid Robotics Modelling by Dynamic Fuzzy Neural Network,” Proc. of Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, pp. 2653-2657, 2007.
-  T. Yamamoto and Y. Kuniyoshi, “Stability and controllability in a rising motion: a global dynamics approach,” Proc. of the 2002 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2467-2472, 2002.
-  J. Park, Y. Youm, and W.-K. Chung, “Control of Ground Interaction at Zero-Moment Point for Dynamic Control of Humanoid Robots,” Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1724-1729, 2005.
-  K. S. Fu, R. C. Gonzales, and C. S. G. Lee, “Robotics: Control, Sensing, Vision, and Intelligence,” McGraw-Hill, Inc., U.S.A., 1987.
-  K. Ogata, “Modern Control Engineering,” Printice-Hall, Inc., 4th edition, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.