Product-Impression Analysis Using Fuzzy C4.5 Decision Tree
Masataka Tokumaru and Noriaki Muranaka
Faculty of Engineering Science, Kansai University, Osaka, Japan
-  Y. Uchida, T. Yoshikawa, T. Furuhashi, E. Hirao, and H. Iguchi, “Evaluation of Products by Analysis of User-Review using HK Graph,” Proc. of Joint 4th Int. Conf. on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 9th Int. Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS & ISIS 2008), pp. 376-379, 2008.
-  P. J. Tsai and S. Nagasawa, “Applied Research on the Product Planning of Cosmetics for Men,” Kansei Engineering Int., Vol.3, No.4, pp. 15-24, 2002.
-  K. B. Lee and R. R. Grice, “Developing a New Usability Testing Method for Mobile Devices,” Proc. of 2004 Int. Professional Communication Conf., pp. 115-127, 2004.
-  T. Tsuchiya and Y. Matsubara, “Non-Liner Data Analysis on Kansei Engineering and Design Evaluation by Genetic Algorithm,” Kansei Engineering Int., Vol.6, No.4, pp. 55-62, 2006.
-  J. Lu, X. Deng, P. Vroman, X. Zeng, J. Ma, and G. Zhang, “Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Group Decision Support System for Nonwoven Based Cosmetic Product Development Evaluation,” Proc. of 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1700-1707, 2008.
-  K. Hori, H. Satoh, M. Umano, and Y. Uno, “Fuzzy C4.5 for generating fuzzy decision trees and its improvement,” Proc. of the 4th Asian Fuzzy Systems Symposium, pp. 881-884, 2000.
-  C. E. Osgood, G. Suci, and P. Tannenbaum, “The Measurment of Meaning,” University of Illinois Press, 1957.
-  J. R. Quinlan, “C4.5: Program for Machine Learning,” Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 1993.
-  M. Tokumaru, N. Muranaka, and S. Imanishi, “Fuzzy Decision Tree Analysis to Investigate What Has an Influence on Ease-of-Use and Preference with Products,” The 8th World Multi-Conf. on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, Vol.1 Information Systems, Technologies and Applications, pp. 433-438, 2004.
-  J. R. Quinlan, “Induction of Decision Trees,” Machine Learning, Vol.1, pp. 81-106, 1986.
-  P. A. Devijver and J. Kittler, “Pattern Recognition: A Statistical approach,” Prentice-Hall Int., 1982.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.